The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I prefer Angie

rizzoli-isles-angie-harmon-sasha-alexander-dvdbash-24.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialAngieHarmon/videos/1366598580106125/

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Va dem attack add:

[video=youtube;Nx2oY0i0Wg4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2oY0i0Wg4[/video]

Ok, that might just be a lil over the top... just a tad.
    Video is titled wrong, or it says something about the perception of the person who posted that clip on YouTube. Sadly, probably the latter.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

To where? Is there anything in that vid that indicates that those kids aren't American? There's a black kid, a latino kid, a muslim kid, a Asian kid (or looks like). You can find these kids in every state in the Union. So, back to my original point, why would the person who posted this vid on Youtube, refer to them as "Dreamers?" From a cursory view, and the YouTube poster may not have realized this himself, but it doesn't seem as if he views those kids with the possibility of them being American. I've referenced this before, about what an "American" is, and this vid seems to back my belief up... as far as how some people think.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Angie is a gorgeous woman. Is she pro 2A then? That pic looks candid and not show related.

She is a conservative, though probably lefter conservative than many. I think her and her then husband gave a speech at a Republican Convention.
    [video=youtube;rhbGAMzURvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhbGAMzURvs[/video]

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    To where? Is there anything in that vid that indicates that those kids aren't American? There's a black kid, a latino kid, a muslim kid, a Asian kid (or looks like). You can find these kids in every state in the Union. So, back to my original point, why would the person who posted this vid on Youtube, refer to them as "Dreamers?" From a cursory view, and the YouTube poster may not have realized this himself, but it doesn't seem as if he views those kids with the possibility of them being American. I've referenced this before, about what an "American" is, and this vid seems to back my belief up... as far as how some people think.

I was just going by what the video is titled. :dunno:

I guess if you want to know why the creator titled it as he did you could ask him. I'm just being an uncaring smart-ass.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    Actually, it could easily be the other way around: GOP receives "news/rumors" of indictments in the immediate future and begins to spin disinformation to discredit the investigation. This is akin to eating all the red M&M's and then saying "Mom!? Suzie ate all the Snickers bars". Yes, they are both candy, but Suzie had nothing to do with the M&M bowl. Stick to the facts and the indictment and the truth might be close at hand. Or, allow the GOP/Trump/FoxNews to continue the obfuscation of one case with allegations of another. Most of us have now read the Uranium One press and find that a very thin soup. The GOP needs to try harder. Benghazi! Emails!

I'll wait until the idictments are handed down, but remember that the GOP movers and shakers initially funded the dossier. Not Hillary. Not Bernie. Your guys.

But, I surmise that what we are going to end up with is a violation of the laws surrounding collusion by a private citizen with a foreign power.

I've not seen a single detailed timeline to support this... all timelines with details indicate that a Republican concern funded Fusion GPS oppo research, but DNC/Clinton took over in April of 2016 and that Steele was hired AFTER that... and his first report of "findings" was in June 2016. The "Republican concern" was the Free Beacon... which released this statement:

“All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to The Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that The Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier,” they said. “The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele.”

The pee-pee memo was wholely funded by Clinton and the DNC after it became apparent Trump would clinch the nomination. Dems have known and lied about that for over a year now... that is the disinformation campaign... one that is falling apart on their heads.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    At 26 years of age and no prior political commentary evident before wearing a pro-Trump dress, I'm more inclined to believe that she's an attention whore rather than having a sincere interest in politics.

She's wearing a Trump dress huh??? Oh yeah now I see it....She has a very nice rear view...Very nice...I could climb Everest chain smoking with that hind end for my guide...

"Attention whores" are so last eight years....It was cool then..Here's a whole brothel of attention whores...:)

img-thing
    Obama-Beyonce-Knowles.jpg
    Ryan-Phillippe-Barack-Obama.jpg
    Obama-Kim-2.jpg
    celebrities-hope-obama-t-shirt-02.jpg

4bf55404b1230240_Pictures_of_Katie_Price_Arriving_in_LA_Wearing_Barack_Obama_Tshirt.jpg
    P1Y28fAqiKql.jpg
    fb94659178278ebb_aheidispencer1709.jpg
    supreme-obama-kenya-story-ss17-1-480x320.jpg
    paul-rudd_1107979i.jpg
    supreme-obama-kenya-story-ss17-2.jpg
    images
    celeb-obama-fashion-whitley_lyldxp
    lady%2Bgaga%2Btrump%2Bshirt.PNG

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    She's wearing a Trump dress huh??? Oh yeah now I see it....She has a very nice rear view...Very nice...I could climb Everest chain smoking with that hind end for my guide...

"Attention whores" are so last eight years....It was cool then..Here's a whole brothel of attention whores...:)

That's not exactly what I meant. The woman in question was a relative unknown when she wore that dress. She put it on, gained a fair bit of celebrity, took it off, and returned to obscurity. She understood the gimmick, and returning to the well to replay the gimmick. Jay-Z, Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Ryan Gosling, Jackeé, Paris Jackson, and Ryan Phillipe hardly need the notoriety fro such a gimmick, as their fame is well documented through their work. The others, like the chick with the Obama dress, Heidi and Spense, and the other unknowns, valid comparison....IF..... they have tried to make hay out of their first display by attempting to do it again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's not exactly what I meant. The woman in question was a relative unknown when she wore that dress. She put it on, gained a fair bit of celebrity, took it off, and returned to obscurity. She understood the gimmick, and returning to the well to replay the gimmick. Jay-Z, Beyonce, Lady GaGa, Ryan Gosling, Jackeé, Paris Jackson, and Ryan Phillipe hardly need the notoriety fro such a gimmick, as their fame is well documented through their work. The others, like the chick with the Obama dress, Heidi and Spense, and the other unknowns, valid comparison....IF..... they have tried to make hay out of their first display by attempting to do it again.

So virtue-signaling then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom