The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Again....so what? It isn't meaningful in any context you've given. What was rejected? You don't know. It could have been FISA warrants for Latvian waiters in Lubbock Texas. You don't have anything other than a raw number which doesn't suggest anything.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again....so what? It isn't meaningful in any context you've given. What was rejected? You don't know. It could have been FISA warrants for Latvian waiters in Lubbock Texas. You don't have anything other than a raw number which doesn't suggest anything.

BrEN52WCUAA4wdV.png

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

The timing and based on historical data of pervious years, including obamas previous 7 years (before Trump was a thing) certainly DOES suggest something when they jump AFTER Trump is a thing....

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You are connecting dots in the multiverse. Good luck with this conspiracy. I'll wait to see if any indictments come down.

Until then......

[video=youtube_share;XcYsO890YJY]http://youtu.be/XcYsO890YJY[/video]

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Conspiracy? So are you asserting, like DD, that Trump associates were NOT wiretapped? Interesting.

We are EXPOSING the conspiracy, not creating one.

alpo, do you see a problem with a politician using her position to enrich her family by selling access and administrative rulings to the highest bidder? Then the FBI discovers the fraud and intentionally does NOT tell congress so that the deal is approved by congress. Then the same politician invents fake dirt on an opponent and her friends in .gov bring in resources of FBI and CIA to investigate the person accused of fake things. Then when that politician loses and fears exposure of her massive fraud and broken laws ramps up the attacks as "Russian collusion". And the president who knew Russia was trying to influence our election downplayed any significance until HiS CANDIDATE LOST. Now all of a sudden it's a huge problem in Obama's eyes.

Then the loser Dems continue to push a Russia collusion scheme to attempt a coup. They ask asst AG Rosenstein to appoint a special prosecutor to look into collusion based on fake dossier. He picks Mueller, the guy who hid FBI investigation into uranium one deal that made congress act without appropriate knowledge and allowed the same politician to be enriched. And rosenstein is the guy who led the FBI investigation into the fraud of uranium one deal, and he picked Mueller!!!

They both knew who did what and even so are trying to get trump and cover their own butts.

alpo, you see nothing wrong with that? But a 23% tax on a donut gets you riled up :rofl:

[mic drop]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    We are EXPOSING the conspiracy, not creating one.

alpo, do you see a problem with a politician using her position to enrich her family by selling access and administrative rulings to the highest bidder? Then the FBI discovers the fraud and intentionally does NOT tell congress so that the deal is approved by congress. Then the same politician invents fake dirt on an opponent and her friends in .gov bring in resources of FBI and CIA to investigate the person accused of fake things. Then when that politician loses and fears exposure of her massive fraud and broken laws ramps up the attacks as "Russian collusion". And the president who knew Russia was trying to influence our election downplayed any significance until HiS CANDIDATE LOST. Now all of a sudden it's a huge problem in Obama's eyes.

Then the loser Dems continue to push a Russia collusion scheme to attempt a coup. They ask asst AG Rosenstein to appoint a special prosecutor to look into collusion based on fake dossier. He picks Mueller, the guy who hid FBI investigation into uranium one deal that made congress act without appropriate knowledge and allowed the same politician to be enriched. And rosenstein is the guy who led the FBI investigation into the fraud of uranium one deal, and he picked Mueller!!!

They both knew who did what and even so are trying to get trump and cover their own butts.

alpo, you see nothing wrong with that? But a 23% tax on a donut gets you riled up :rofl:

[mic drop]

Are you sure you aren't a dentist? I didn't know Doc's talk stream of consciousness. I thought that was a genetic precursor for orthodontists.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did you know that, by law, none of that uranium could be moved out of the nation? The way I've seen this information most often framed, is that this uranium would be moved out of the nation, and used to construct weapons, which obviously isn't true. That's not to say the deal wasn't extremely shady... because it was, but I think it follows more along the lines of the "Russian Reset,"
    more so than some sinister plan to profit off of selling uranium for weapons to Russia.

Did you know that, by law, there isn't a damned thing we can do about the portion of this uranium which was controlled by the company in question outside our borders, hence the problem here?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Are you sure you aren't a dentist? I didn't know Doc's talk stream of consciousness. I thought that was a genetic precursor for orthodontists.

"oh no, I can't respond with facts, better go personal!"

it's not stream of consciousness, it's accurate timelines of one of the largest political scandals in the history of our nation. Selling government resources to a nuclear foe, using position to enrich yourself by approving deals after getting donations, attempting to change outcome of a presidential election, and then trying to overthrow a sitting president.

and Benedict Arnold was considered bad

btw, recall scooter Libby getting nailed? That WHOLE investigation was supposedly to find out who "unmasked" Valerie plame. The problem was they already knew it was Richard armitage. But it didn't matter, because the investigation was not about plame, it was trying to find a way to impeach Bush.

they are using identical tactics again. Mueller is looking for a process crime as a gotcha testimony thing just like scooter. The investigation is not about collusion, it's about taking 16 prosecutors and trying to find a crime in trump's entire life of those of his associates.

you keep being snarky in your responses and asking for clarification, and when it's all laid out in a pretty timeline you have nothing but insults.

fantastic. You're now someone I can skip over due to complete lack of intellectual honesty. I'm really starting to streamline my INGO experience. Now I'll be able to drop more sick straight dope :rofl:

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    - - - Updated - - -

"oh no, I can't respond with facts, better go personal!"

it's not stream of consciousness, it's accurate timelines of one of the largest political scandals in the history of our nation. Selling government resources to a nuclear foe, using position to enrich yourself by approving deals after getting donations, attempting to change outcome of a presidential election, and then trying to overthrow a sitting president.

and Benedict Arnold was considered bad

btw, recall scooter Libby getting nailed? That WHOLE investigation was supposedly to find out who "unmasked" Valerie plame. The problem was they already knew it was Richard armitage. But it didn't matter, because the investigation was not about plame, it was trying to find a way to impeach Bush.

they are using identical tactics again. Mueller is looking for a process crime as a gotcha testimony thing just like scooter. The investigation is not about collusion, it's about taking 16 prosecutors and trying to find a crime in trump's entire life of those of his associates.

you keep being snarky in your responses and asking for clarification, and when it's all laid out in a pretty timeline you have nothing but insults.

fantastic. You're now someone I can skip over due to complete lack of intellectual honesty. I'm really starting to streamline my INGO experience. Now I'll be able to drop more sick straight dope :rofl:

Oh, by all means! Skip!

I'm a little concerned reading your latest posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom