The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So the underlying reason for any action or inaction by conservatives is racism?

I'm speaking about the action or inaction of the president.... and the words that accompany. To his base, his comment about "wanting everything done for them," is nothing more than cleaned up version of the "free **** army," which certainly, amongst his base, carries with it an image of the people he's talking about.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now the president, whose administration has been slow to respond to the needs of the Puerto Rican people, has gone on a twitter rant about the mayor of San Juan. Apparently his secret police have been tapping the lines of the mayor allowing him to know that the Democrats have spoken with the mayor and told her to complain about his poor response.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/30/trump-launches-personal-attack-on-mayor-amid-crisis-in-puerto-rico/

...and of course the lil quip "they want everything done for them," carries with it, a particular connotation, to his base.

Trump is of course being absurd as usual. But of course you understand that it's more likely he inferred from the latest apparently contradictory words from the Mayor, that it must have been the democrats handing down orders. Maybe like Democrat mayors and governors ordering police to stand down and let Antifa riot.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Do you have a source for the highlighted section or are you just making that cr*p up?

I'm speaking about the action or inaction of the president.... and the words that accompany. To his base, his comment about "wanting everything done for them," is nothing more than cleaned up version of the "free **** army," which certainly, amongst his base, carries with it an image of the people he's talking about.

As far as I know the "free **** army" is diverse. Multicultural.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think by my using the word "fleecing," the implication was obvious.... at least to me. I'm clear that it's not to anyone else, but I'm ok with it.

lolz

Back and Fill

Fig. to act indecisively; to change one's direction repeatedly; to reverse one's course. (Originally nautical, referring to trimming the sails so as to alternately fill them with wind and release the wind, in order to maneuver in a narrow

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Printcraft
    I feel that you will make a great addition to the group. Based on you personality test we feel you best serve as the garbage man on the "mothership".
    This term would be for a billion years.
    I need all your $$$ and you will get nice blue coveralls in return.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Printcraft
    I feel that you will make a great addition to the group. Based on you personality test we feel you best serve as the garbage man on the "mothership".
    This term would be for a billion years.
    I need all your $$$ and you will get nice blue coveralls in return.

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom