The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If he deserves to be gone, then why was nothing done about Pelosi? Why wasn't she booted from her position in leadership or at least censured? Fair is fair.

Maybe because the Speaker of the House is 3rd in line for the Presidency? Seems to me it's been a perq of the office for quite awhile although Nancy abused it by keeping crews waiting and/or changed plans. Ryan hasn't used the perq much...and good for him.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think every one on here, including you are reasonable...If not we would not have been able to spend these last five years sharing conversations, good times, and tears....Not me of course, I don't cry, but Jamil is a real softy...Never watch "Brian's Song" with him....To see Darth Vadar break down in sobs is hard to watch...

Oh man. You promised not to tell. :crying:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Oh, man. Friendly warning. It. Will. Hurt.

e9e843dd64898f9a28ddb1400af0a5f5.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No, as I said "which is the appearance as of now"

The "IF" is there because it hasn't happened yet.

Also, as I said, we will have to wait and see. I don't like wasting taxpayer $$$ either, but Trump deserves a chance to correct him and Price deserves a chance to make good on his promise. Time will tell, but I choose to operate on the newest information rather than continue to try and stir stuff up over things that have the appearance of being outdated.

Welp, Tom Price is gone.... just as he should be. Well see if he makes good on paying a dime on the flights he fleeced us with.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Welp, Tom Price is gone.... just as he should be. Well see if he makes good on paying a dime on the flights he fleeced us with.
    If only we could get back all the money fleeced from previous administrations. I mean, just the last one would be, well, HUGE.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If only we could get back all the money fleeced from previous administrations. I mean, just the last one would be, well, HUGE.

You have a time machine to make that happen? But I can see why you more concerned with past fleecings rather than ongoing ones. After all, look who was in office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Fleecing is fleecing no matter whose administrations.

You'll have to explain to me how you intend to get the money back from the previous administrations that fleeced you, and why we should be more concerned with them than the current fleecing.
    Oh, wait... I know.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You'll have to explain to me how you intend to get the money back from the previous administrations that fleeced you, and why we should be more concerned with them than the current fleecing.
    Oh, wait... I know.

Well, that's why I said "if only".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    :rofl:

let me go back and find the threads where you demanded Obama secretaries get canned for the same damn thing

Flight furor: Obama officials also took pricey, non-commercial planes | Fox News

pelosi wanted THrEE G550s just for HER and her staff :rofl:

First, find the thread where anyone was aware of it. Oh, and Obama didn't campaign on draining the swamp. Just another failure of the appointees of this administration that picks "all the best people."
    -Price, Spicer, The Mooch, Priebus, Bannon, Gorka, Walsh... all those great picks... gone. And the FEMA director looks to be in good company.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    First, find the thread where anyone was aware of it. Oh, and Obama didn't campaign on draining the swamp. Just another failure of the appointees of this administration that picks "all the best people."
    -Price, Spicer, The Mooch, Priebus, Bannon, Gorka, Walsh... all those great picks... gone. And the FEMA director looks to be in good company.
    That sounds an awful lot like justification. So it's okay for administrations to fleece taxpayers as long as it's the one you voted for.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Wtf ever. It was WELL known under Obama

i totally lost respect for you. Pathetic

So you can't find the thread. You said let you find the thread. Ok, find the thread where this was made a complaint. It's a simple request.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That sounds an awful lot like justification. So it's okay for administrations to fleece taxpayers as long as it's the one you voted for.

I didn't vote for Obama, and have said so several times on INGO going years back. Thus your point is moot. As far as how it sounds, we as I have come to learn, have different sets of ears.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom