The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Of course they would boo him. They are one of the most corrupt political entities that has ever existed and he pulled the U.S. out of the massive wealth redistribution scam.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course they would boo him. They are one of the most corrupt political entities that has ever existed and he pulled the U.S. out of the massive wealth redistribution scam.

Compared to what other political entity? Congress? LOLOLOLOLOL

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You might have me there. I would say neck and neck or, perhaps, two peas in a pod.

The UN is corrupt, but I can't think of any political body that isn't. And honestly, despite what many think, the UN is probably one of the best political bodies in terms of benefits to the world.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The UN is corrupt, but I can't think of any political body that isn't. And honestly, despite what many think, the UN is probably one of the best political bodies in terms of benefits to the world.
    That's the message they sell. I think the actual results aren't quite as good.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I actually wondered that exact same thing, seriously.

The thing is Trump lacks all sense of decency, and decorum. It seems the reason he's embraced so much by supporters is that he'll say whatever he thinks whenever and about whatever. The problem is his thinking is often so offensive that he often just pisses people of. The times he's at his best is when his baby sitters find away to keep him hidden or off camera and off Twitter.

I mean look what he did when he Tweeted about the latest terror attack in London and Scotland Yard. He just can't keep his mouth or Twit shut.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's the message they sell. I think the actual results aren't quite as good.

Compared to what?
    The UN provides the forum for counties to speak, and seek resolutions to conflicts. It has overseen ceasefires that could have widened into larger conflicts, crafted agreements that led to sanctions of rouge nations, and has even organized to go to war. You certainly won't find a another body that has saved as many lives. Also despite the relatively low commitment of actual manpower to the UN, it US has probably the most influence within that body.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    D, completely off subject, but sometines your typing and english usage are worse than mine. Do you ever even try to proof your work?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Compared to what?
    The UN provides the forum for counties to speak, and seek resolutions to conflicts. It has overseen ceasefires that could have widened into larger conflicts, crafted agreements that led to sanctions of rouge nations, and has even organized to go to war. You certainly won't find a another body that has saved as many lives. Also despite the relatively low commitment of actual manpower to the UN, it US has probably the most influence within that body.

They, or the member nations, have sometimes come together to do good things.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    Compared to what?

It's probably the best we can ever hope for given all the various countries and their different interests. It couldn't ever possibly be perfect but at least it's something where they all get together and sometimes accomplish some good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom