The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    first ladies who once posed nude. There's a few in the world.
    I don't mind it one bit.

Moochelle was the ugliest first lady In the history of this country not only beauty wise but as a person. She hates America, hates the military like Hillary, she can open canned goods with her teeth but I guess that's a plus if you were stranded on an island together with canned goods. Shes also a vile nasty ***** who I'm sure knew her husband was gay as it getz

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Very simply. People who are hostile to the United States do NOT belong in the White House. Loyalty or conversely hostility to the republic is the only metric in use for my purposes at this point.

You haven't still haven't given an example of this hostility.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You haven't still haven't given an example of this hostility.

"All this over a stupid flag"

Of course, that could have just been poor lip reading. Except it seems consistent with her statement that she's never been proud of the US until, well, the moment that coincided with when she became regarded as queen of it. I can see why a lot of people resent her presumed royalty. She's the eager symbol of the leftist utopia her husband was trying to build by any means possible, including his pen and phone. It seems she didn't like America until she was worshipped by it.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Indy: Have you switched meds? What is up with you today?

I switched from a corn based elixir to a rye based elixir...Rye, which is a staple grain in Eastern Europe enabled me to see through the eyes of Eastern European people....For so long I thought I belonged to the only ethnic group (poor, white, Scot Irish with southern/lower Midwest roots) that could be mocked and ridiculed without any blow back....I was reading the things being said about the first lady that just seemed down right mean and visceral.... I then realized that Eastern European Slavic people can also be mocked without any ramifications......

And it was there the bond was formed......:)

[video=youtube;zY1MVQeeStY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1MVQeeStY[/video]

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I switched from a corn based elixir to a rye based elixir...Rye, which is a staple grain in Eastern Europe enabled me to see through the eyes of Eastern European people....For so long I thought I belonged to the only ethnic group (poor, white, Scot Irish with southern/lower Midwest roots) that could be mocked and ridiculed without any blow back....I was reading the things being said about the first lady that just seemed down right mean and visceral.... I then realized that Eastern European Slavic people can also be mocked without any ramifications......

[video=youtube;zY1MVQeeStY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY1MVQeeStY[/video]
    It was my Scot/Irish lineage or my deeply mutated genetic permutations which anointed me to the taste of sour mash,but I do know being a Southern Gentleman has certain responsibilities,but damned if I can remember them. You sir do still remember them. Please carry on.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "All this over a stupid flag"

Of course, that could have just been poor lip reading. Except it seems consistent with her statement that she's never been proud of the US until, well, the moment that coincided with when she became regarded as queen of it. I can see why a lot of people resent her presumed royalty. She's the eager symbol of the leftist utopia her husband was trying to build by any means possible, including his pen and phone. It seems she didn't like America until she was worshipped by it.

Well, you obviously are relying on bad information, and a belief in what you want to be true, rather than what is. First you give me nonsense over what you'd like to believe MO said based on the reliability of lip reading.... and of course the statement she made, you believe she made when she became "queen" of what? The "US?" Are you clear that she wasn't First Lady, Barack hadn't even won the election, let alone the Democratic nomination, when she made that statement? You're placing your opinion purely in what you want to believe, obviously not based on anything factual.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This thread has certainly taken a turn for the worse. I didn't really think that was possible. So now it is appropriate to snipe at the various First Ladies? Just because CNN has no standards doesn't mean the INGO political forum should follow suit.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Ah, I see now. I am part Ukrainian and belong to the oldest known ethnic group of European peoples...basically determined by language etymology and the number of borrowed words from other cultures....since the area of Ukraine where these people resided had no hardwood or conifer trees (in fact, not many trees at all) their language incorporated/borrowed a number of words for those tree species from other ethnicities, thereby encircling/triangulation place of origin.

Be that as it may, I'm half Irish, not Celtish which has never been a people who resided in Ireland.

I think you have forgotten the criticism Mrs. Obama received on these pages from a number of people, including a chimp face, if I recall. So, you might have sipped too much Rye if you've disremembered.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I think you have forgotten the criticism Mrs. Obama received on these pages from a number of people, including a chimp face, if I recall. So, you might have sipped too much Rye if you've disremembered.

Oh I 'member....But I did not take part in that and IIRC (and I may not:)) I believe some INGO folks may have been disciplined for it...The Obama's coming in kind of chilled the whole "Politicians look like chimps" craze that had been ever so popular just before they came in to office....

b3afcb77e02d4cae15d5a1e49898d9a6--humor.jpg

bush_chimp.jpg

bush-chimp.jpg

fab5374ca167cf7b49a7cecf161cc4ed.jpg

bushchimp.jpg
    bushorchimp07.jpg
    pic56.jpg

[video=youtube;ZpABDantY6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpABDantY6w[/video]

Hey good news!!!!! It's okay again!!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!!

article-2303038-190D5688000005DC-562_634x369.jpg

donald-trump-orangutan-birth-certificate.jpg

CGXAm1KWgAAXKf6.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2017-01-16-at-9.12.31-AM-e1484577493772.jpg

CQBLhWKUkAAPeGt.jpg

1cp4a6.jpg
    nKpiGWh.jpg

You see Alpo..."ALL animals are created equal...But some are more equal than others..."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom