The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Me allowing someone to do as they like and you making a deal about Trump liking ketchup on his steak.

You would lie to your friend. Why does that not supprise me?

You love a president who lies almost every minute of the day, and you begrudge me saving a steak from desecration? You said you'd blubber like a baby. I at least maintain a bit of dignity.:)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You love a president who lies almost every minute of the day, and you begrudge me saving a steak from desecration? You said you'd blubber like a baby. I at least maintain a bit of dignity.:)

And BOY does he lie... never seen anything like it.
    Did anyone see Pence in Texas today? He looked WAY more presidential than our actual president. I was impressed.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Last week Trump was a racist. This week a foodist? meatist? condimentist?

Yeah, there we go. Slow week for the libs/nevertrumpers...

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    But if you go to a fine steak house and order a well done aged steak with ketchup, you don't deserve to call yourself a real American.

I don't know that I would go that far... but if someone likes burnt meat with ketchup on it, I won't be asking them for culinary advice... nor eating burnt meat at their house.

Sorry, I just can't call burnt meat a steak... maybe a ruined ruined?

I cringe when I see people put A1 on a steak. Ketchup, I'd have to leave the table.

When I was a kid, I put A1 on steak, the rare times we had it... then I had my first good steak and never again.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It is no surprise that you two both responded to my third point.

Haters will Hate.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    You know I really thought Kut and Alpo would be proud of the way Trump handled the crisis this week....I really did.....I don't think in my darkest times of the Obama presidency I ever felt "embarrassed"...Maybe during the "World Apology Tour" I felt just a little but I do not think I let anyone know that...

To be honest with you I can't imagine letting any human being, never mind a President, making me feel "embarrassed"...The only person that can embarrass me is...Well...Me...(And I have done that on occasion:))I do not think I remember any First Lady going to a disaster zone with the President...I remember First Lady Obama doing some serious fund raising during hurricane Sandy and I remember the media giving her props for her fashion sense and her ability to "fire up" the base...I don't think I ever heard them criticize her choice of foot wear...The disdain the coastal elites and their media lap dogs have for this President and his family is embarrassing...For them...

Para mi?

No....

No one, least of all some perfectly groomed talking head sneering about the President and the First Lady are going to make me feel "embarrassed"....After all, admitting that someone you despise makes you feel "embarrassed" is kind of...Well...Embarrassing I would imagine....

But please keep it up....I do enjoy my give and takes with both of you....:ingo:

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You know I really thought Kut and Alpo would be proud of the way Trump handled the crisis this week....I really did.....I don't think in my darkest times of the Obama presidency I ever felt "embarrassed"...Maybe during the "World Apology Tour" I felt just a little but I do not think I let anyone know that...

To be honest with you I can't imagine letting any human being, never mind a President, making me feel "embarrassed"...The only person that can embarrass me is...Well...Me...(And I have done that on occasion:))I do not think I remember any First Lady going to a disaster zone with the President...I remember First Lady Obama doing some serious fund raising during hurricane Sandy and I remember the media giving her props for her fashion sense and her ability to "fire up" the base...I don't think I ever heard them criticize her choice of foot wear...The disdain the coastal elites and their media lap dogs have for this President and his family is embarrassing...For them...

Para mi?

No....

No one, least of all some perfectly groomed talking head sneering about the President and the First Lady are going to make me feel "embarrassed"....After all, admitting that someone you despise makes you feel "embarrassed" is kind of...Well...Embarrassing I would imagine....

But please keep it up....I do enjoy my give and takes with both of you....:ingo:

Let me put it to you this way Indiucky. I wasn't a fan of George Bush, but I never questioned his motives. Everything he did, I think he did with the honest intent and with the hopes it would benefit all Americans. When I went to Europe, and people would talk crap about him, I would jump their $@#. With Trump, I question his motives. I don't believe he acts with honest intent, and I don't believe he works for the benefit for all Americans.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    With Trump, I question his motives. I don't believe he acts with honest intent, and I don't believe he works for the benefit for all Americans.

I know you do and I know you are sincere in that...I do hope that changes at some point but I will never think less of you if it doesn't...I have always had empathy for the bull in the china shop....And the more the bull snorts, kicks, and knocks things over the more I love that bull....I see elements of my personality in Trump...The good and the bad...I have never felt that before...Even with Reagan...

Salute' Amigo...I mean that...A sincere "cheers" to you Bronze-y...(Really Kut???? "Bronze"??? I LMAO over that post:))

When you said that I thought of this young lady..."The Bronze Goddess of Fire" was her stage name...Do you recognize her????

455753e2bdd3643652b4c1e452c0e230--black-is-beautiful-beautiful-women.jpg

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I know you do and I know you are sincere in that...I do hope that changes at some point but I will never think less of you if it doesn't...I have always had empathy for the bull in the china shop....And the more the bull snorts, kicks, and knocks things over the more I love that bull....I see elements of my personality in Trump...The good and the bad...I have never felt that before...Even with Reagan...

Salute' Amigo...I mean that...A sincere "cheers" to you Bronze-y...(Really Kut???? "Bronze"??? I LMAO over that post:))

When you said that I thought of this young lady..."The Bronze Goddess of Fire" was her stage name...Do you recognize her????

455753e2bdd3643652b4c1e452c0e230--black-is-beautiful-beautiful-women.jpg

I had no idea. And when I looked her up, I almost fell over.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I love INGO in this thread we are discussing Sanford and Son.
    In another political thread we talked about Steaks.
    Then we go back to sparing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom