The 2017 General Political discussion thread, Part 2!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    I hope he follows through once the fighting starts and the media starts howling.

If they are going to be there, they need to be allowed to destroy the enemy.

Uhhhh... how about we wait and see. Saying it, is one thing, doing it, another. He's good at taking advice, in the short term, but eventually his ego allows Trump to become Trump.

True on both counts, we will have to wait and see how his resolve holds (or doesn't) once the **** hits the fan. BUT, at least he is starting down the road correctly.

I agree with this. Americans has tradition been wary of military participation in the decisions that should left to civilians. One can't help but have in the back of their mind, considering the former high ranking military officials in his administration, if their motives are in the best interest of the nation. Not saying anything nefarious is going on, but one should certainly remember that.

I would say in my lifetime I am more wary of the civilian leadership [STRIKE]micromanaging[/STRIKE] "participating" the part of war-making that is military. And, back to "knowing more" because we are a democracy... just how much did the average American know beforehand about the Manhattan Project? D-day?

Keeping OpSec saves lives and increases the chances of winning on the battlefield.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Lol exactly.
    I've said before here that I don't even believe that Obama was even eligible to be president and what he did over his time in office is exactly why the constitution mandates the office of President must be occupied by a natural born citizen.
    Right now people still point and laugh at people they call birthers but I believe history will prove us right and shoe that Obama was an imposter and knew it and others who helped him and covered it up did too. And they should be in jail

Yessss. Apparently there are some things we just don't have a 'need to know'. The left certainly seems to understand OpSec on this info, lolz

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I hope the President pardons Joe.

[FONT=&amp]Speculation is rampant among political operatives in Arizona about whether Trump will meddle in the state’s 2018 Senate primary,[/FONT]

I believe Russia is involved.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Doubtful Antifa shows up, just non-violent protestors.

Wrong sir.

Antifa.Trump.jpg

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Not when it's based on appearance.
    I had a officer once tell me that if a person was wearing a Grateful Dead t-shirt and had pine tree air fresheners in the car,he would get searched more so then a person not dressed that way.Would that be considered profiling?I am just wondering?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom