Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Comparison of where everyone was 4 years ago.

nVAaCRQ.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Particularly in this election, I think polling will be faulty, at least on a national scale.

The EC math is more important. Polling in the battleground states will be a better predictor IMHO.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Particularly in this election, I think polling will be faulty, at least on a national scale.

The EC math is more important. Polling in the battleground states will be a better predictor IMHO.

This is true. Because of the EC, those are the only states that really matter.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seeing a lot of articles lately about the GOP cutting Trump before/at Convention.

If they did, who would the nominee be?

How GOP could cut ties with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

That's really just conjecture. There are some rumblings about it from within the party, but none of the party leaders support that. A number of Cruz and Walker insiders are trying to figure out how to stage a sort of delegate coup d'etat. However, Micheal Steele, who still has a lot of sway in the party, said that the RNC, distasteful as it is, will support Trump. They've been trying to work with Trump to find a way to make him more widely palatable while not stripping him of what made him popular. Many have already conceded that they're going to lose. And they're trying to figure out how they're going to be able to mitigate the coattails.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Seeing a lot of articles lately about the GOP cutting Trump before/at Convention.

If they did, who would the nominee be?
    Wouldn't matter.

Reagan himself as nominee would be a bad idea at this point. (Although in Chicago, if dead people can vote, they might as well run for office.)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'll admit, I just kind of skimmed the article...but does he really want to win?

He's going to.....I don't think will we know the answer until he gives his victory speech...I am leaning towards he does want to win....I have no idea what his presidency is going to be like...I think it will be fun....I think White House press conferences next year are going to be so entertaining they should be on pay for view....

I have no fear of the unknown........To me the "future is so bright I gotta wear shades..."

It's a Brave New World and I for one am happy as a clam....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He's going to.....I don't think will we know the answer until he gives his victory speech...I am leaning towards he does want to win....I have no idea what his presidency is going to be like...I think it will be fun....I think White House press conferences next year are going to be so entertaining they should be on pay for view....

I have no fear of the unknown........To me the "future is so bright I gotta wear shades..."

It's a Brave New World and I for one am happy as a clam....

Keep that optimism, brother! :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Mandatory Mr Bob Marley rep - but it will have to be virtual for now

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to indiucky again." Dammit

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Donald Trump: $3.1 million raised in May, $1.3 million on hand

Hillary Clinton: $27 million raised in May, $42 million on hand

This campaign is about to peter out real quick. Info about where he's spending his campaign money came out today. Know who owns most of the places? Guess, go on... guess. It's as though it was a giant scam or something.

If only we could have been warned before getting to this point.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/politics/republicans-cash-crunch-donald-trump/index.html

Recipients of payments from Trump campaign with “Trump” in name, through May 31. Doesn’t even include Mar-a-Lago/planes.

If you want Trump to win -- or her to lose -- you should be livid at how unserious his campaign is

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg:large

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Donald Trump: $3.1 million raised in May, $1.3 million on hand

Hillary Clinton: $27 million raised in May, $42 million on hand

This campaign is about to peter out real quick. Info about where he's spending his campaign money came out today. Know who owns most of the places? Guess, go on... guess. It's as though it was a giant scam or something.

If only we could have been warned before getting to this point.

Hillary Clinton burying Donald Trump: $42 million to $1.3 million - CNNPolitics.com

Recipients of payments from Trump campaign with “Trump” in name, through May 31. Doesn’t even include Mar-a-Lago/planes.

If you want Trump to win -- or her to lose -- you should be livid at how unserious his campaign is

ClcQJJfWQAA_kon.jpg:large

Point?
    Money talks louder than words?
    Because whoever has the most money wins? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom