• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    New polling from FL shows HRC up by almost 2x the MOE.

Meanwhile, Trump is campaigning in WI and MI.

Pence is in NM, NV, and NH. Yes. New Hampshire. Because nothing says, "I want to win" better than going for those 4 EC delegates in a solidly Democrat New England.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    How about some uplifting news? We're going to be so screwed in the supreme court. Maybe I should sell my ar15 now before I'm required to turn it in. How am I going to afford a 25% tax on guns and ammunition? I want to be able to carry a firearm in places other than in my home, ahhh! :(

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    How about some uplifting news? We're going to be so screwed in the supreme court. Maybe I should sell my ar15 now before I'm required to turn it in. How am I going to afford a 25% tax on guns and ammunition? I want to be able to carry a firearm in places other than in my home, ahhh! :(

If we're afraid of losing SCOTUS, we need to focus on keeping the Senate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    While more participation not less would be a good thing, one wonders how inclusion or non-inclusion of Johnson and/or Stein would affect the debate both in terms of issues raised and impact on Clinton and Trump, particularly in terms of either disrupting their preferred flow of the debate or else offering someplace to hide under scrutiny.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    While more participation not less would be a good thing, one wonders how inclusion or non-inclusion of Johnson and/or Stein would affect the debate both in terms of issues raised and impact on Clinton and Trump, particularly in terms of either disrupting their preferred flow of the debate or else offering someplace to hide under scrutiny.

Just the presence of another candidate like Johnson is sure to draw some votes from both.

My ultimate craving right now is for Johnson to get enough to keep Trump and Clinton from 270. It would be a fitting way to wrap up this clown show... with even more chaos and antics.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Well duh, you're a white Christian male, which of your particular rights will Johnson infringe upon, your right not to provide service to someone based on their Jewish faith?

There are folks that believe a business should be allowed to refuse service to anyone....I have a sign right above me that says "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone..."

I sell guns...I have exercised that right more than once on nothing more than a "bad vibe" I felt...Can't quantify it but the "bad vibe" was most certainly there...Plus the First Amendment is very clear regarding Religious Freedom and if a Muslim bakery refuses to sell me a cake because I dig me some JC then I will thank them for their time and go somewhere else...That is their right....My wife and I were refused service at a bed and breakfast near Dana Indiana because we had our daughter with us. She is on the Autism spectrum and was a wee bit of a noisy handful back then (less so now) and I respected their right to refuse us a room...

I am a smoker and constantly see signs letting me know that I am not welcome....

Someone's business is their business....How they run it and who they serve is up to them IMHO....

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...My ultimate craving right now is for Johnson to get enough to keep Trump and Clinton from 270. It would be a fitting way to wrap up this clown show... with even more chaos and antics.

I do enjoy me some chaos and antics. :yesway:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just the presence of another candidate like Johnson is sure to draw some votes from both.

My ultimate craving right now is for Johnson to get enough to keep Trump and Clinton from 270. It would be a fitting way to wrap up this clown show... with even more chaos and antics.

You do of course realize that the House of Representatives could put me in office if they so chose, with no requirement for any consent from the voting citizens?

My guess is that if this happens, we will get Jeb shoved up our asses.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    There are folks that believe a business should be allowed to refuse service to anyone....I have a sign right above me that says "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone..."

I sell guns...I have exercised that right more than once on nothing more than a "bad vibe" I felt...Can't quantify it but the "bad vibe" was most certainly there...Plus the First Amendment is very clear regarding Religious Freedom and if a Muslim bakery refuses to sell me a cake because I dig me some JC then I will thank them for their time and go somewhere else...That is their right....My wife and I were refused service at a bed and breakfast near Dana Indiana because we had our daughter with us. She is on the Autism spectrum and was a wee bit of a noisy handful back then (less so now) and I respected their right to refuse us a room...

I am a smoker and constantly see signs letting me know that I am not welcome....

Someone's business is their business....How they run it and who they serve is up to them IMHO....

And which rights will Johnson take from you if he gets into office ?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    And which rights will Johnson take from you if he gets into office ?

He already said he would use the force of government to coerce people into performing services against their religious convictions, like the gay wedding cake or forcing a Jew to bake for the Nazis. F**k him.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You do of course realize that the House of Representatives could put me in office if they so chose, with no requirement for any consent from the voting citizens?

My guess is that if this happens, we will get Jeb shoved up our asses.

With the current two options... I would love to have a President Jeb.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    He already said he would use the force of government to coerce people into performing services against their religious convictions, like the gay wedding cake or forcing a Jew to bake for the Nazis. F**k him.

Is Nazi a religion now?

He differs from libertarians on this point but in the scheme of things it's a miniscule issue. How far is any candidate going to get trying to argue we should allow 'no blacks allowed' establishments back on the scene?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom