• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I believe it is their right to voice opinions as it is freedom of speech and that should never be messed with. However, if somebody were to sodomize them with one of their signs I think that would be justice. :bat:

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    I don't think ANYONE has a right to intentionally infict mental anguish, or emotional distress on another...."opinion" is NOT defined that way... period

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I am guessing that things aren't going to go well for them if they go to Logan County or some of the other mining areas. Those folks aren't very forgiving.

I grew up in those hills. Far from any civilization. Like I said, people have been known to just.... disappear.
    You know Logan County? Town of Logan? Town of Branchland? 4 mile and 9 mile road?

Wifey has family there. From what I have been shown there, there ARE people that have disappeared there.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Remembering George Tiller, I'm actually shocked that nobody has gone out to Topeka, KS and torched their church, as well as a number of the homes and businesses belonging to the pastor and the congregation.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You know Logan County? Town of Logan? Town of Branchland? 4 mile and 9 mile road?

Wifey has family there. From what I have been shown there, there ARE people that have disappeared there.

More familiar with Clay County, that's where my family is from. Been to Logan a few times, that's about it.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Remembering George Tiller, I'm actually shocked that nobody has gone out to Topeka, KS and torched their church, as well as a number of the homes and businesses belonging to the pastor and the congregation.

I think folks were hoping the courts would force them to stop intentionally inflicting emotional distress on grieving families. Since a judge stupidly ordered a dead Marine's father to pay them legal costs, though, it's clear there will be no justice to be had from the courts.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    They must have read their message about love in same chapter the muslims read in their book.... sheesh :xmad:

No. Redneckmedic, I respectfuly disagree with your post, and heres why:

MOST, muslims are a peaceful people, and they are not taught violence, but against it at all cost. Im a non-religious person, but i will stand up for the truth about any religious group. In the middle east you are seeing the actions of radicals who shamefully use the muslim faith to try and justify their barborous and cowardly actions, they have been killing each other forever over there, they just like violence. I have respect for the true muslim faith and those who practice it, just as I do for True Christians. Hypocrites in any religion can not be held as examples of that faith, because they dont truely represent it.
    The Christian religion (catholic church) falsely used religion over the centuries to kill innocent people in the name of god.

so i dont think its fair to blame the muslim faith itself. just like I dont think its fair to blame the chrstian faith.
    both religions got blamed for the WRONG actions of evil men who hid behind religion, and still do.
    Though Im not religious I do think religion and faith in something is good. It activates the mind and gives people the ability to do things they normaly wouldnt be able to do.

The scum bags from the church that holds the signs that say thank god for dead ... this or that, are religious radicals and are terrorist in my mind. If they were in the middle east theyd be getting rolled up and shipped off to a dank prison.

while I do believe in freedom of religion, i also believe your freedom of religion should'nt infringe others freedoms to peace and happiness.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I think the protesters should be encouraged to go down to the town where the mining accident happened with their picket signs and start telling the mining families and friends how great it is that their family members were killed.
    I'm sure it will have a happy ending for them. :rolleyes:

I think the protestors should be encouraged to go out to the surrounding woods, wilderness, and abandon mines to pick out the hole they prefferr to spend enternity in the bottom catching pez from every local who passes by.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    You know, even if a bus full of liberal politicians went off a cliff, I would never think for a minute of holding a sign like that around their families...

What is wrong with some people?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    They missed the message:

Matt 7 (KJV)

1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
    2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. http://www.bartleby.com/108/41/4.html#24
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
    4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
    5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    These people are shameful, there's no doubt about it.

But I must admit that I am impressed with their inventiveness.

They've figured out a way to troll people IRL and make money doing it. If they weren't such d-bags it would be pretty epic.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom