• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I used to spend weekends in and around Summersville paddling whitewater kayaks on the Gauley during the Fall when they emptied Summersville Lake and during the Spring rains on the New River.

Good, solid people there. They look you in the eye and expect the same. They WILL jam some of those picket sign stakes into those Westboro Baptists' hearts.

I grew up in those hills. Far from any civilization. Like I said, people have been known to just.... disappear.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    My guess is they really really want someone to help them meet Jesus.

Imagine the surprise on their faces when they see horns.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I grew up in those hills. Far from any civilization. Like I said, people have been known to just.... disappear.
    And if a body should be found along a creek wrapped in log chains the Sheriff would say,
    "Now ain't that just like one of those protesters. Steal more log chains than they can swim with." :D
    Mike

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    What a sad, sick, demented group of people.

I believe homosexuality is a sin, but God does *NOT* hate homosexuals, nor should we. And clearly this isn't the way to get your message across.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    The protesters activities were discussed on "The View" this week. Whoopi Goldberg, of all people, condemned their actions. They mentioned the Patriot Guard and recommended calling them to protect the dignity of the funeral and the mourners. I was pleasantly surprised on their take.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I think the protesters should be encouraged to go down to the town where the mining accident happened with their picket signs and start telling the mining families and friends how great it is that their family members were killed.
    I'm sure it will have a happy ending for them. :rolleyes:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    The protesters activities were discussed on "The View" this week. Whoopi Goldberg, of all people, condemned their actions. They mentioned the Patriot Guard and recommended calling them to protect the dignity of the funeral and the mourners. I was pleasantly surprised on their take.

OMG You watch "The View"?
    pullinghair.gif

yuck.gif

Friends don't let friends watch "The View". :D

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    The opinions on the View (as I've breezed past, channel surfing) seems to be the Views from the "top" of the elitist left ....... not real impressed by 'em.

Maybe it's just as well I don't have TV at work......

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008

There are no Americans, no matter matter their political bent, who support those people. There are no Christians, no matter their denomination, who support those people.

There may be a very few folks who do support them and use those terms in reference to themselves. But calling themselves something doesn't make it so.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom