• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    Believe me there are many posts inferring that all teachers are groomers or pedos or whatever both here and in the groomers thread. There are bad people everywhere. Focusing on one group doesn't make it any better and instead brings out the ATAP crap.

I've met 2 pedos in my life and known several people that were molested. All but one were family members. The last one was a neighbor. How about we stop the labeling and focus on the fact that we have let the mental health care of this country go to hell?
    I agree that there are bad people everywhere. I personally know of four pedos. One is the teacher I mentioned above. The other three were not teachers. One was a youth pastor at my church. As far as we know nothing happened at our church. It was several tears after he had moved away. One was an engineer who was also the valedictorian of my graduating class. He was caught in one of those stings trying to arrange a meeting with a 14-year-old girl. The fourth was a guy who owned a lawn care business and was caught molesting his stepdaughter. As mentioned above, I would guess it happens more in the education field due to their access to children. There are also a lot of good teachers out there though.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This is what I'm talking about when I mentioned those two at my local small town high school. They just got fired and went to a different school to perfect their ways of molesting other children.

I think overall pedophiles need much harsher sentences than they currently have.

Was this reported to the police by the school and/or the parents? As I said above I'm guessing it was. If so why didn't the police do anything? Lack of evidence? Inappropriate but not unlawful conduct?

What more do you expect the school to do other than fire them? Is there anything more they can do?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Statistically speaking, most molesters are family members or friends of the family.
    I'm not so much interested in "more molesters are this or that", I am more interested what type of people children are more likely to be molested by.

Yes, family members or friends, but more specifically, non-biologically related males with access. Mom's live-in boyfriends and step-Dads and are a significant group, much more significant than anyone outside the home, teachers and clergy included.

So, what are we willing to do to reduce the chances of kids being exposed to a molester?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I'm not so much interested in "more molesters are this or that", I am more interested what type of people children are more likely to be molested by.

Yes, family members or friends, but more specifically, non-biologically related males with access. Mom's live-in boyfriends and step-Dads and are a significant group, much more significant than anyone outside the home, teachers and clergy included.

So, what are we willing to do to reduce the chances of kids being exposed to a molester?
    I agree, but... From those that I know that were molested, 2 were by live in boyfriends, several by non-biological uncle, one female babysitter, a couple by friends (usually moms but not in a relationship), and one I'm pretty sure was mom's boyfriend(s) and female friend(s). No clergy or teachers.

And a question. What can we do? Prohibit single moms from dating or remarrying? Lock kids in a barrel? Keep them locked in at home with no phisical contact with the outside world?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I agree, but... From those that I know that were molested, 2 were by live in boyfriends, several by non-biological uncle, one female babysitter, a couple by friends (usually moms but not in a relationship), and one I'm pretty sure was mom's boyfriend(s) and female friend(s). No clergy or teachers.

And a question. What can we do? Prohibit single moms from dating or remarrying? Lock kids in a barrel? Keep them locked in at home with no phisical contact with the outside world?
    I phrased that badly- it's not so much what "we" can do. It's what Parents or gradians of the children can do....and not exposing the kids to possible threats including non-related persons in close contact is a good start.

"But I should be able to live my life..."

Well, I guess the priorities are clear , then.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Harsher penalties I think are needed, and mandatory prison time no parole.
    Whatever it is now it doesn't make people think several times before committing the act.
    However, since there is a push to normalize pedophilia will there be anything done?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    and a question to Route 45, how many Preachers did you find in your search for horrific acts by clergy did you find that forced their followers to eat vomit?
    I suppose you can make your own judgement over whether being forced to eat vomit or being forced to swallow semen direct from the tap is more psychologically devasting for a child. If you honestly see a defense for either act by saying that the other is worse, I suggest either a long look in the mirror or a talk with a psychiatrist.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It's just unbelievable that there are now people out there that think it is Ok.
    There are people that think FJB is the best president we've ever had.
    There are people that think electric cars are the ONLY option ever.
    There are people that think the earth is flat.
    There are people that think that if they believe strongly enough they can become a different sex.
    There are people that think that there is no inflation.
    There are people still cowering in fear of wuflu.

I do not find anything unbelievable anymore. People are ****ing stupid.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I phrased that badly- it's not so much what "we" can do. It's what Parents or gradians of the children can do....and not exposing the kids to possible threats including non-related persons in close contact is a good start.

"But I should be able to live my life..."

Well, I guess the priorities are clear , then.
    Just how far do you think this should be taken? No dating/remarriage for single moms/dads? No boy/girl scouts unless parent can be there? No sleep overs at friends house? Not allowing contact between the children and non-biological family members? In the case of the uncle I mentioned they had been married for 20 or so years and the aunt had no idea.

Now in some cases I do agree with you. Mom dates a guy she just met and two weeks later he moves in, or moves in with a guy she met online. Or... But to minimize possible close contact with a possible molester you would pretty much have to do as I mentioned. And probably much more.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Considering what is being taught and promoted in many schools these days I’m far from surprised to learn that a pedophile would be right at home and celebrated in them.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Harsher penalties I think are needed, and mandatory prison time no parole.
    Whatever it is now it doesn't make people think several times before committing the act.
    However, since there is a push to normalize pedophilia will there be anything done?
    Do you actually think that would stop them? Look at back when they hung horse thieves, people still stole horses. Most think they won't get caught so they don't care what the punishment is.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County
    There are people that think FJB is the best president we've ever had.
    There are people that think electric cars are the ONLY option ever.
    There are people that think the earth is flat.
    There are people that think that if they believe strongly enough they can become a different sex.
    There are people that think that there is no inflation.
    There are people still cowering in fear of wuflu.

I do not find anything unbelievable anymore. People are ****ing stupid.
    Yeah, you're right. I just don't want to believe it, but it's true. :(

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Do you actually think that would stop them? Look at back when they hung horse thieves, people still stole horses. Most think they won't get caught so they don't care what the punishment is.
    Very few did so. Look at car theft now compared to when people got hung for it.
    If every car thief was hung on the court house lawn immediately after sentence. How many car would be getting stolen compared to now?
    Apply that to murder, and rape.

Bring back capital punishment like we had over 150+ years ago where there was over 200 crimes that got death penalty, and law and order will be reestablished. No more sitting in prison for 50 years as well.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Very few did so. Look at car theft now compared to when people got hung for it.
    If every car thief was hung on the court house lawn immediately after sentence. How many car would be getting stolen compared to now?
    Apply that to murder, and rape.
    Not sure on the statement of very few did so. But I'm guessing that a large part of the increase is culture/parenting not the punishment received. If stealing a car got you the equivalent of a seatbelt ticket, I'm guessing that you probably wouldn't be out stealing cars. I guess I could be wrong though.

Or look at the treatment paedophiles get in prison. That doesn't seem to deter them. I'll stand by my statement that it's not the the punishment, they don't worry about it because they don't think they are going to get caught.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    I suppose you can make your own judgement over whether being forced to eat vomit or being forced to swallow semen direct from the tap is more psychologically devasting for a child. If you honestly see a defense for either act by saying that the other is worse, I suggest either a long look in the mirror or a talk with a psychiatrist.
    So based on choice, you saying one of these two is acceptable?

my point was you dug for a story to meet your narrative. I’m saying there are bad teachers for more than one specific reason.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not sure on the statement of very few did so. But I'm guessing that a large part of the increase is culture/parenting not the punishment received. If stealing a car got you the equivalent of a seatbelt ticket, I'm guessing that you probably wouldn't be out stealing cars. I guess I could be wrong though.

Or look at the treatment paedophiles get in prison. That doesn't seem to deter them. I'll stand by my statement that it's not the the punishment, they don't worry about it because they don't think they are going to get caught.
    The Not So Wild, Wild West
    Property Rights on the Frontier

Not a popular book but has good information.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom