• churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Where the hell were these teachers when *I* was in high school!?!? :laugh:

Interesting, the non-playful responses. Since, in Indiana, the age of consent is 16, therefore the teachers committed no statutory crime. However, there's likely policies and rules regarding teachers having an inappropriate relationship with a student.

But, reading some of the responses, I wonder what those responses would be if the parent discovered their 16 - 17 year old kid, male or female, was having a sexual relationship with someone 20 or 30 years their senior?

And what if, for example, one's daughter is now, say 30, and in a relationship with a 'well-to-do' guy that's 60? Would the parent see it as 'bad' then?

At that age we as parents hold no sway over the adult offspring. Might well not have the oldster over for the Holidays but beyond that not much we could do. How we felt would and is irrelevant. Would you listen to your parents at 30. I would "Listen" but it was my life at that point.
    Truth is, a headstrong 16/17 year old can not be controlled either.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Eh, I don't think so. I graduated 8 years ago and there were some good looking teachers. None of them like these two though. :(

Not but a small handful of hot teachers when I went ti school. A very small handful. Fact is only 1 comes to memory but my memory is a bit long in the tooth.....:)

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    The problem with guys my age is when we were in school the teachers looked like this

teacher.jpg

So we were all safe from being taken advantage of.

I'd tap that..

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    If your the boys father what do you do? Cant really discipline him. . can you?. More likely shake his hand and see if he has any video.

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I don't see how the 32 year old teacher gave up a husband, 3 kids and a 10 year career for a threesome with a 16 year old and another teacher.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    How many of us would be at the ready with pitchforks and torches if the genders were reversed? Granted, I can see the "awesome" factor for a teenage boy, but what if the student were female and the teachers were male? Would we all still be laughing and joking about it or would be be talking about what disgusting pigs the teachers are?
    Now then again if this site wa smajority female and very few of us were here. I'm sure they would be saying the same thing about two decent looking guys and a high school girl.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Now then again if this site wa smajority female and very few of us were here. I'm sure they would be saying the same thing about two decent looking guys and a high school girl.

Understandable. And I'm very aware that there is a double standard. Just pointing out something that I find funny. Personally I would be just as appalled whether it was my son OR my daughter in this situation. But as others have pointed out, men and women tend to be wired a bit differently.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Understandable. And I'm very aware that there is a double standard. Just pointing out something that I find funny. Personally I would be just as appalled whether it was my son OR my daughter in this situation. But as others have pointed out, men and women tend to be wired a bit differently.

Not all considering I agree with you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We have double standards for reasons. We go through this every time the hot female teacher / male student scandal hits the news.

Agreed that it's impossible for teenage boys to keep their mouth shut about something this awesome to them (especially a threesome?), but they still ruin everything for everyone when they talk. Dumba**es. If he's a "victim" in any way, it's a victim of being such a dumba** that he was unable to keep a secret for his own benefit. Dumba**.

"Youth is wasted on the young."

squidvt

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    Southport, IN
    Damn they are cute too. I would say STFU and enjoy getting the threesome! Hell of a way to lose your virginity!

We have double standards for reasons. We go through this every time the hot female teacher / male student scandal hits the news.

Agreed that it's impossible for teenage boys to keep their mouth shut about something this awesome to them (especially a threesome?), but they still ruin everything for everyone when they talk. Dumba**es. If he's a "victim" in any way, it's a victim of being such a dumba** that he was unable to keep a secret for his own benefit. Dumba**.

I agree there. If it had been a Female with two male teachers we would have been calling for their heads on a pike. I think, as a society, we should stay out of peoples bedrooms/sexlives.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    If it were my daughter, there would be a couple of male teachers that were mysteriously missing. If it were my son, not so much. Yes, it's a double standard, but we protect the girls as a precious thing, as our next generation. The boys are often buttholes, but they won't get pregnant by random women. Now, if my son actually impregnated some woman, I would hold him to his responsibility for the child, but the thing is, there are effective female contraceptives, but not male ones. If a woman wants to play, she can protect herself, at least from pregnancy. The only thing a male can do is wrap it up. There is a concern of women that get pregnant intentionally, just to take advantage, but how are you going to explain that through the noise of raging hormones?

We did have a couple of teachers, and a school secretary when I was in JHS that were the objects of a lot of lust. One of the teachers was actually known as "hot child in the city" (popular song at the time). I do remember one occasion when a guy in one of my classes was called to "the office" during class. When he came back, he didn't (or couldn't) say anything, just had this retarded grin on his face. I didn't have the experience to connect the dots at the time, but I'm pretty sure he got some of that secretary, or she got some of him. Don't tell me nobody can keep his baconhole shut.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hot or not, male or female, EVERY teacher's responsibility is to NOT succumb to sexual desire of their own or their students.
    Let them teach in jail, for a long, long time.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

When I read your post I heard it in my head being spoken by Red from That 70's Show.

Top Bottom