• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Apparently some guys here have forgotten what it was like when they were teens. There are a very limited number of teenage boys anywhere who would have kept their mouth shut about that. Actually, I'd be willing to bet there are several more who weren't involved and are claiming they did the teachers too. I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole thing turns out to be somebody's fantasy. It's certainly mine! :D

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Apparently some guys here have forgotten what it was like when they were teens. There are a very limited number of teenage boys anywhere who would have kept their mouth shut about that. Actually, I'd be willing to bet there are several more who weren't involved and are claiming they did the teachers too. I wouldn't even be surprised if the whole thing turns out to be somebody's fantasy. It's certainly mine! :D

Exactly. NO 16/17 year old male would be able to keep this quiet.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How many of us would be at the ready with pitchforks and torches if the genders were reversed? Granted, I can see the "awesome" factor for a teenage boy, but what if the student were female and the teachers were male? Would we all still be laughing and joking about it or would be be talking about what disgusting pigs the teachers are?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    How many of us would be at the ready with pitchforks and torches if the genders were reversed? Granted, I can see the "awesome" factor for a teenage boy, but what if the student were female and the teachers were male? Would we all still be laughing and joking about it or would be be talking about what disgusting pigs the teachers are?
    Yep. And if I recall correctly from the last thread of this nature, some here would be ready to react with violence if the rolls were reversed.

I fully realize the double standard, If this had been 2 male teachers and a 16 year old female, there would be death threats, instead, there is jealousy from nearly everyone who has ever been an adolescent male.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Which is bogus. One gender is just as horny as the other at that age.

I don't recall it seeming that way at the time.

I'll admit, right or wrong, if I had a 16 year old son in that situation, I would react infinitely differently than if I had a 16 year old daughter in the reverse situation.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis

I'll admit, right or wrong, if I had a 16 year old son in that situation, I would react infinitely differently than if I had a 16 year old daughter in the reverse situation.

Trust me on this. 16 year old girls are just the same as 16 year old boys when it comes to raging hormones. I could get into the reasons it doesn't seem that way (which actually make perfect sense) but it would be a thread jack of epic proportions and I don't want to do that here :)

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

I agree with you, my reaction would be about 180° opposite if it happened to my daughter versus son.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree with you, my reaction would be about 180° opposite if it happened to my daughter versus son.

Men are wired to protect and defend the woman folk. From a young age I fought so many battles over my sisters and girl friends. It is in our DNA.
    Sons, well, they are supposed to be a chip off the old block.
    Yes, I would react as many have stated. It is in our nature to do so.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Where the hell were these teachers when *I* was in high school!?!? :laugh:

Interesting, the non-playful responses. Since, in Indiana, the age of consent is 16, therefore the teachers committed no statutory crime. However, there's likely policies and rules regarding teachers having an inappropriate relationship with a student.

But, reading some of the responses, I wonder what those responses would be if the parent discovered their 16 - 17 year old kid, male or female, was having a sexual relationship with someone 20 or 30 years their senior?

And what if, for example, one's daughter is now, say 30, and in a relationship with a 'well-to-do' guy that's 60? Would the parent see it as 'bad' then?

Last edited:

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Where were they when i was 16

The problem with guys my age is when we were in school the teachers looked like this

teacher.jpg

So we were all safe from being taken advantage of.

Top Bottom