• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    The OP has raised a lot of questions and responses. Since the teachers got caught this time, how many other times did they not get "caught"? Seems like adventure, but it also seems like a stalking, were they competing? I do recall most of my teachers as the "hair in a bun" style, but a couple were new generation..... Maybe?
    Lots of interesting reading. Keep it going.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Oh, I could keep my mouth shut, other than to, um... use my tongue for a thing or two. We're not all that, um... vocal.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    From the original article: "In a since-deleted biography on the school’s web site, Dufresne wrote that, “I take my job and my students' education seriously and try my best to help all of my students be successful.” She added, “I hope that all of my students have a great experience in my classroom and leave with the tools they need to be successful throughout the rest of their high school careers and in life.”"

Well, I'd say that about covers it.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    From the original article: "In a since-deleted biography on the school’s web site, Dufresne wrote that, “I take my job and my students' education seriously and try my best to help all of my students be successful.” She added, “I hope that all of my students have a great experience in my classroom and leave with the tools they need to be successful throughout the rest of their high school careers and in life.”"

Well, I'd say that about covers it.

I was thinking very much the same thing when I read that a few days back! :)

Top Bottom