• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So...I went there yesterday..wife had to return something, I was refusing to go in, but alas I had to succumb to the pressure. I disarmed, but instead wore my holster visibly empty. ::Sigh::

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    So...I went there yesterday..wife had to return something, I was refusing to go in, but alas I had to succumb to the pressure. I disarmed, but instead wore my holster visibly empty. ::Sigh::

why??? Target said you can legally carry in their store still. They just request that you do not.

I don't understand declaring defeat when your opponent hasn't done anything to beat you.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Yet more idiots who should not have access to firearms. The left isn't our worst enemy, folks.......

Should not have access? Slippery slope there.

and yes, the left IS our worst enemy. Just goobers own guns and make bad decisions. I don't put the OCT people in our camp.

Bravo-4-2

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Yet more idiots who should not have access to firearms. The left isn't our worst enemy, folks.......

Should not have access? Slippery slope there.

and yes, the left IS our worst enemy. Just goobers own guns and make bad decisions. I don't put the OCT people in our camp.

That's the only part you got correct but you are entitled to your opinion.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    We are being divided and thus are vulnerable to being conquered. Wise up, people and stand together.

And for Christ's sake grow a pair and carry in Target.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    There are many gun owners who don't support the right to carry (or only support a narrow type or style of carry according to their own personal preferences).

I say good for them, even idiots should have access to post their opinions on the internet. :yesway:

They're not necessarily our worst enemy, as they're easily dismissed in conversations such as these.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Why in the world would you "disarm"????
    I carry every day, everywhere that it is legal. I sure won't stop because some suit in an office "prefers" it!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    There are many gun owners who don't support the right to carry (or only support a narrow type or style of carry according to their own personal preferences).

I say good for them, even idiots should have access to post their opinions on the internet. :yesway:

They're not necessarily our worst enemy, as they're easily dismissed in conversations such as these.
    I 100% support the right to own guns! as long as nobody else ever sees them! or they are used for hunting!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    And when someone respectfully declines to honor that request?

The comments reflect Americans' stupidity. If they can't see a gun, they assume it must not be there.
    I agree. This is what I will go with, IF I have to go into Target stores for some reason. As far as I'm concerned, it will be business as usual with me...that is I will still CC. When Target decides to have a few armed guards, roaming the aisles of all their stores, I will not consider myself protected from a madman, and will continue to practice CC to protect myself from such madman.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Oh well never say never, yesterday the wife had cell phone issues (Apple I phone 4s) from Verizon, closest Verizon kiosk was at Target in Fishers. We went there only to discover we had to go to the Apple store at Keystone at the Crossing to get her phone replaced. Glock-27 in my pants pocket the whole time, at both places, glad we didn't have to stop by the Post Office, I would have really been tempting fate.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom