• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sb0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Aug 1, 2013
    Indy
    I love the comments. There are a good ten of them along the lines of "thank you Target for making us safe again!"

:n00b:

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    According to OCT's Facebook page, they checked and confirmed he IS NOT a member of their organization. They also point out that what he is doing by unholstering his weapon and displaying it in Texas is illegal under current law and not condoned by them.

That's good to know.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Every other social minority has gained privelages via public protest, and making a general stink about their agenda. WE WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED IF WE HIDE OUR AGENDA.

People who say that being too public about our rights will hurt us are proven wrong by History. Saying that the OC protest groups are out of touch with reality is more a reflection on YOU for saying it, because it doesn't mesh with the last 100 years of US social evolution.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think a more interesting story is that OC in Texas is getting a lot of momentum with the state legislators as well as Abbott and Davis, both contending to be the next Governor, openly supporting Open Carry of Handguns. I didn't see any mention of OC in Kansas either.

We are winning where it counts. It's like not being invited to the popular kids party but going home with the prom queen.

Don't confuse the issue with facts! They don't support the "open carry of rifles is costing us our rights!" hysteria.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    There are many gun owners who don't support the right to carry (or only support a narrow type or style of carry according to their own personal preferences).

I say good for them, even idiots should have access to post their opinions on the internet. :yesway:

They're not necessarily our worst enemy, as they're easily dismissed in conversations such as these.

Oh, what do you know, anyway? You flaunt your gun all the time! It's just a matter of time before you flaunt two or three!

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    There are many gun owners who don't support the right to carry (or only support a narrow type or style of carry according to their own personal preferences).

I say good for them, even idiots should have access to post their opinions on the internet. :yesway:

They're not necessarily our worst enemy, as they're easily dismissed in conversations such as these.
    Do you mean those gun owners who think packing a gun is scary or those simply against oc a rifle? The former are hypocrites, however, I'd say the latter are far from idiots because they disagree with you.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Do you mean those gun owners who think packing a gun is scary or those simply against oc a rifle? The former are hypocrites, however, I'd say the latter are far from idiots because they disagree with you.

Well, that particular response was a bit of play on post #104, however, my support for idiots still stands - they should still have access to public discussions.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Well, that particular response was a bit of play on post #104, however, my support for idiots still stands - they should still have access to public discussions.
    Oh I see now, I hadn't read all the posts so now I understand. I concur with the idiots thing, just didn't understand at first.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    Target?s Gun Ban Has Unexpected Results As Assailants Attack Store?s Unarmed Customers

looks like their ban isn't quite having the desired results. IMHO just like schools, tell the criminals and crazies where there aren't supposed to be guns and they will find their way there. Never hear much about a shooter attacking police stations. As crazy as they have to be to shoot kids, they're smart enough to know cops will shoot back.

Last edited:

Robert8252

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I went to the one on Washington and Mithoffer today with my smith & Wesson OC on my side and a Fallout vault Boy(Video game) t-shirt and the only comment I received was about my shirt. Pops on sale 4 for $10 :40oz:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I went to Target today, carried owb with my shirt partially covering it as usual. Nobody said a word, nobody freaked out, it was just another day for me. Store wasn't very crowded, and I found a few DVDs on the cheap.

I have better things to do than **** myself over some dumb press release from a weasle at Target headquarters.

gvbcraig

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jul 10, 2009
    Southwest Fort Wayne
    Read the Target news release. Now I will only be half afraid go to Target. They did not say they were a gun free zone, unless I missed that, there was no wording about conceal carry. If Target becomes a gun free zone, then I will no longer shop there. Gun free zones is where all the mass shootings occur.

Top Bottom