• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    im trying not to put words in Brad's mouth, but I think I remember him telling me at the 1500 that the delivery was 2 -> 3 weeks out.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    im trying not to put words in Brad's mouth, but I think I remember him telling me at the 1500 that the delivery was 2 -> 3 weeks out.

This probably is a pretty good guess as to when they will become available. Because of the split between ESEE and DPx...it has caused several delays in getting the knife out. One of the delays was they had to change the box/packaging for the knife...basically removing ESEE's name off of it.

Patience everyone...this is going to be a great knife and well worth the wait.

Gamez235

Master
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    I'm waiting patiently. Thanks for the sharpmaker rod, my knives (the ones I haven't lost) are back in light saber cutting mode.

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Delivery Update

Delivery Update: It's my understanding that the DPx HEST Folders were shipped out of Italy yesterday (1-24-11). They should be arriving in the states within the week. It won't be long now.

Here is a picture of the knives being delivered from the Lion Steel factory to the airport in Italy.

HESTFolderDelivery.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Note: pic stolen from Dpx's bladeforum sub forum.

Last edited:

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    It sounds like RYP will be personally fondling all the LE knives in the next few days and shipping them out! I know that doesn't help us but it means the production knives should be close behind!

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    It sounds like RYP will be personally fondling all the LE knives in the next few days and shipping them out! I know that doesn't help us but it means the production knives should be close behind!

Exactly, the Limited Edition versions are already in the states and are being inspected and tuned as we speak. The regular production versions won't be far behind.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    So, I can focus on another item (Spyderco Wave) for the next month or so?

Top Bottom