• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    DPxGear HEST FOLDER DELIVERY UPDATE

Here is a copy of the email that was sent to me today (12-21-10) regarding delivery date of the DPxGear HEST Folder.

Update: Delivery of First-Run Regular DPx HEST Folder.The manufacturer of the DPx HEST Folders informed us today that the First-run Regular DPx HEST Folders will be finished next week.
    Barring any unforeseen circumstances...weather, shipping delays, customs, what-have-you, we are planning to ship the First-run Regular DPx HEST Folders to Dealers by the end of the year. We will continue to keep you updated directly and via the BladeForums forum.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

DPxGear

riverman67

Master
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Here is a copy of the email that was sent to me today (12-21-10) regarding delivery date of the DPxGear HEST Folder.

Update: Delivery of First-Run Regular DPx HEST Folder.The manufacturer of the DPx HEST Folders informed us today that the First-run Regular DPx HEST Folders will be finished next week.
    Barring any unforeseen circumstances...weather, shipping delays, customs, what-have-you, we are planning to ship the First-run Regular DPx HEST Folders to Dealers by the end of the year. We will continue to keep you updated directly and via the BladeForums forum.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

DPxGear

Thanks for the update:)

Gamez235

Master
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    Brad, do you have a lost knife replacement warranty? My luck so far this year, means I will lose this in 4-6 weeks after purchase... Damn me..

Bradsknives

Master
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Any update? Would love to be able to pickup at the 1500. :)

I wish this could happen, it would make my life a lot easier from a delivery stand point.

I just received an email from DPx gear this morning and the HEST folders have not even shipped from Italy yet......it looks like it it's going to be a few more weeks before we see them. I'll let everyone know as soon as they are shipped to me.
    Thanks,
    Brad

Clay

Grandmaster
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    No problem here! We can always shoot for the March 1500! ;)

Regardless Ill stop by on Friday to see if you can lighten my wallet with what ever you do have.

Top Bottom