• ...and so much more!
  • dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    I have a better idea. If the leftists are really convinced that they have such good fortune by an accident of birth rather than from parents and grandparents who deliberately worked their asses off to build something better for their children and grandchildren, then they can exercise one of our wonderful freedoms and GTFO.

I've often suggested something much simpler: redistribute their wealth regularly so that they are at the median global wealth level. Can't get anyone to take me up on that idea.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I have a better idea. If the leftists are really convinced that they have such good fortune by an accident of birth rather than from parents and grandparents who deliberately worked their asses off to build something better for their children and grandchildren, then they can exercise one of our wonderful freedoms and GTFO.

That's racist or privilege or dog whistle or something like that.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Good idea! It's a free country and they are free to give as much of their fortune away as they like, strangely though they always want to take other people's money for that.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Germany has really flip-flopped through the years.
    If this had happened in the 40s, they would be building more ovens. :rolleyes:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Marie-Harf-ISIS-Chris-Matthews-We-cant-kill-our-way-out-of-this-war-620x435.jpg

Top Bottom