• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Obama, during a news conference at the G-20 summit in Australia, did the next best thing, from the administration's standpoint. He told Fox News' Ed Henry, "I just heard about this."
    Obama said, "The fact that some adviser who never worked on our staff expressed an opinion that I completely disagree with in terms of the voters is no reflection on the actual process that was run."

But Obama's casual dismissal of Gruber and his effort to dissociate his administration from Gruber's admissions don't wash. The Daily Caller reports that in an interview with PBS in 2012, Gruber said he had discussed the Cadillac tax with Obama at the White House.
    In that interview, Gruber said: "(Obama is) really a realistic guy. He's like, 'Look, I can't just do this.' He said, 'It's just not going to happen politically. The bill will not pass. How do we manage to get there through phases and other things?' And we talked about it. And he was just very interested in that topic."

Obama Denies Gruber, but Facts Deny Obama on Creators.com

obama has never heard of Gruber.......

confused.jpg

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    And the hits keep on coming. Barack Obama 2006:

You have already drawn some of the brightest minds from academia and policy circles, many of them I have stolen ideas from liberally. People ranging from Robert Gordon to Austan Goolsbee; Jon Gruber; my dear friend, Jim Wallis here, who can inform what are sometimes dry policy debates with a prophetic voice.

[video=youtube_share;s6yoHcOhF0U]http://youtu.be/s6yoHcOhF0U[/video]

He's already locked up gun salesman of the century. It appears he is trying to lock up a similar title for lying.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Gee...what do you know. This bastard Bathhouse Barry caught in yet another tangled web of lies, deception, and scandal.

Gruber may well be right though...American voters may well be stupid. They hired this deceptive bastard not just once, but twice!

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    "The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their President."

I will state that I do not believe that Bathhouse Barry is a fool. He is a deceptive bastard playing to fools.

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012

obama-sgt-schultz.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Gruber is the gift that keeps on giving to those of us who lean right. Eric and Gary on Redeye Radio keep saying that Gruber basically admits that it's the Democrat voters who are stupid since they are the ones who fell for this load of crap. Not a single Republican voted to pass it in the first place. We already knew the truth.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gruber testifying today. If anything interesting comes up, I'll update in this thread

If he throws entire administration under the bus, I'll make a new thread.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Thanks for covering this. The Democrats have timed a release of a report on "enhanced interrogations" during Bush's tenure. I expect the later to get virtually all of the MSM coverage.

Last edited:

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Thanks for covering this. The Democrats have timed a release of a report on "enhanced interrogations" during Bush's tenure. I expect the later to get virtually all of the MSM coverage.
    You are just far too cynical. I mean the White House has only been in negotiations over this report for months, so they could help set the date it got released. And this is also not the full report, only the executive summary

Top Bottom