Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Rush Limbaugh pointed out today how none of the public discussion of these revelations by Gruber talk about the fact that the Democrats and their followers deliberately and repeatedly lied to the American public to try to sell ObamaCare (which never had a majority approval rate in polling), used chicanery to get it through the Congress, and now they're bragging about how clever they were. If it were anyone else doing this - certainly if it had been a Republican Administration - there would have been calls for Impeachment by now for the President, and trials and prison time for his co-conspirators.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So at what point does "mislabling" to bypass rules constitute fraud, perjury, etc? If I "mislabled" a hottub purchase on my tax form as a business expense, I'd get a cot and 3 squares.

The more I see these blatant lies and nobody being held accountable (Fast and furious, IRS Missing data that really wasnt missing, etc) the more I wonder just how fraudulent our government has become.

Yes, we DO have a shadow government; It has become a shadow of the institution it once was.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    So at what point does "mislabling" to bypass rules constitute fraud, perjury, etc? If I "mislabled" a hottub purchase on my tax form as a business expense, I'd get a cot and 3 squares.

The more I see these blatant lies and nobody being held accountable (Fast and furious, IRS Missing data that really wasnt missing, etc) the more I wonder just how fraudulent our government has become.

Yes, we DO have a shadow government; It has become a shadow of the institution it once was.

Actually, it's so bloated compared to what it used to be, it's more like an Overshadow government. . .

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I guess that congressman, Joe Wilson, who yelled out "liar" at Obama was not wrong after all.

[video=youtube;qgce06Yw2ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qgce06Yw2ro[/video]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I guess that congressman, Joe Wilson, who yelled out "liar" at Obama was not wrong after all.

[video=youtube;qgce06Yw2ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qgce06Yw2ro[/video]

But then we all knew that at the time, didn't we? I mean, this whole ObamaCare scam wasn't exactly impenetrable to anyone willing to pay attention to those who actually took the time to READ THE DAMNED THING!.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    But then we all knew that at the time, didn't we? I mean, this whole ObamaCare scam wasn't exactly impenetrable to anyone willing to pay attention to those who actually took the time to READ THE DAMNED THING!.

Yep I was against it before and after I was against it, just to be clear.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    They know better than us, so why shouldn't they be economical with the truth. We passed it so we could see what was in it, this is what we obviously wanted

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    Sounds like a "mans moral and ethical obligation to do the right thing got lost." Couldn't care less about what's right. It's just all about the game/scam. Talk about demoralizing. I know some Republicans do it also but it sure seems like the Dems, have perfected it. Eventually the little guy who works hard pays his own way and lives right will get tired of banging his head against the wall and fall in lockstep and it will all be over?

KJW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Lamb's Crossing
    Of course Obamacare is a giant lie. Gruber gloats that his lie succeeded. I cry because so many were happily, willingly, duped. The truth is the opposite of what comes out of Washington. If Obama calls it the Affordable Care Act you simply translate that to the truth by saying the exact opposite, the Unaffordable Careless Act.

I have two wishes. One that the Republicans will attempt complete repeal of Obamacare in 2015 and again after the next presedential election if a Republican wins the White House. Two, that someone argues that providing medical care for the populace is NOT a proper function of our government. Every time I hear someone say that health care is a right I want to vomit. An American has the right to free speech, to freely associate, and to pursue happiness as he/she sees fit. And if that American wants to smoke, drink, and get fat, God bless him. But I'll be damned if it becomes my responsibility to pay for that fat bastard's bypass and nursing home care. Our founding fathers are turning over in their graves.

Of course I know my wishes will never come true, but for now, I'll continue to swim against the current.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    One of the most galling things for me is that the die hard Obama supporters who bought into the Hope and Change mantra, and the new way of doing politics by a Washington outsider are defending lying and deceiving the American people.

Top Bottom