• ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You know what, you've inspired me.

The next time I'm stopped, I'm going to say "no, I don't have a permit" and then shut my mouth until I feel I've wasted enough of everybody's time, then I'm going to produce my license and say "now destroy every record of me being here or I'll sue your ***."
    Who said "dare ya"?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Pathetic how many cops get jumpy when a law abiding citizen has a firearm

Pathetic how many fellow citizens get jumpy when a law abiding citizen has a firearm. Then again we come from the same population that has serious misunderstanding of firearms. Most have never seen one in person until they qualify with their side arms.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Yes. I don't WANT to beat the ride. I'm going to waste their time.

Meaning that they'll find a way to waste more of your time. Possibly with you sitting in a jail cell overnight.

Not to mention, the waste of the taxpayer's dollars....as police are paid by the hour.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Meaning that they'll find a way to waste more of your time. Possibly with you sitting in a jail cell overnight.

Not to mention, the waste of the taxpayer's dollars....as police are paid by the hour.

Cant sit in jail overnight unless he wants to, as soon as the LTCH appears he is free and all record is destroyed...

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Cant sit in jail overnight unless he wants to, as soon as the LTCH appears he is free and all record is destroyed...

You're presuming that one will be locked up for the LTCH. Not all police follow the rules.

How many times has someone been locked up for just being a jerk, under the guise of the commission of some crime? There is a cop here on INGO, that freely admits that he would put a person through the system, just because they "deserve it".

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    We quote actual laws. You quote opinion. I think you've found that most of INGO have been able to tell the difference.

You only quote the parts of laws that support your own argument......Kool Aid drinker.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

That's okay. I'm NOT paid by the hour, and I have lots of PTO coming to me right now to use any way I want. I almost never take vacations, so I might as well do *something* with my time off.

Exactly. A total waste of everybody's time.

You're presuming that one will be locked up for the LTCH. Not all police follow the rules.

How many times has someone been locked up for just being a jerk, under the guise of the commission of some crime? There is a cop here on INGO, that freely admits that he would put a person through the system, just because they "deserve it".

That's true. And I should be so lucky as to get him. My attorney would love that guy.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    That's okay. I'm NOT paid by the hour, and I have lots of PTO coming to me right now to use any way I want. I almost never take vacations, so I might as well do *something* with my time off.

Exactly. A total waste of everybody's time.

More power to you.

I would much rather be home, eating bacon and watching "Blazing Saddles."

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    And in lieu of quoting the parts of laws that support your own arguments or eviscerate the pro-gun arguments you... what exactly is it you do here?

Hmmmm......How about offer a point of view that is unpopular, but not necessarily incorrect. Though I wouldn't state that I eviscerate any pro gun argument, but rather chip away at some people's perception what it is.

But hey, what have you done thus far with your 67 posts?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been accused of worse by a better class of people.

But that still doesn't address the gross disparity in tactics, vis-a-vis supporting documentation, between you and the pro-gun, pro-carry, pro-police, pro-being-left-the-hell-alone crowd.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I've been accused of worse by a better class of people.

But that still doesn't address the gross disparity in tactics, vis-a-vis supporting documentation, between you and the pro-gun, pro-carry, pro-police, pro-being-left-the-hell-alone crowd.

*Ahem* You don't know anything about me.

But please, if I offend you so much, you may take your law degree and educate me about reasonable suspicion, probable cause, the definition of the word 'dangerous', and everything else that you think you know.

Alternatively, you may just simply place my postings on ignore. Buh-bye.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Let's get back to the OP's story. Has the headlight been changed? At this point that is all I really care about.

The headlight wasnt out. I guess due to the heat of the day and some condensation in the headlight assembly it shorted out?

I really dont know how to explain what is wrong with it.

I smacked it at a gas station after the stop and it came back on...

I now have a spare in the glove box....

Top Bottom