• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    OMG!! We shouldn't be victim blaming!! We should be teaching people not to break into things and steal

I find your use of purple offensive.

Don't you understand that whenever we talk about ANYTHING a crime victim could have done to maybe NOT be a crime victim, we are being insensitive?

In fact, I find the discussion of all things related to preventing crime, steps we can take to not be victims and self defense to be offensive. It's clearly more important to act like there's nothing someone could ever do to decrease their chances of being a crime victim and thereby avoid offensive, than learning anything about crime prevention.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I find your use of purple offensive.

Don't you understand that whenever we talk about ANYTHING a crime victim could have done to maybe NOT be a crime victim, we are being insensitive?

In fact, I find the discussion of all things related to preventing crime, steps we can take to not be victims and self defense to be offensive. It's clearly more important to act like there's nothing someone could ever do to decrease their chances of being a crime victim and thereby avoid offensive, than learning anything about crime prevention.

I find written words offensive, as it leaves those unable to read out of the conversation. (Illiterate just sound so judge-y, maybe they absorb their literature via audiobook, you don't know.)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I drive a 25 year old beat up pick up truck...I work very hard at looking poor and my accountant said this year I actually have the numbers to back it up...

Nothing keeps thieves away like poverty......:)

True story...

About 17 years ago we were living way up north in Scottsburg...I had a mid 80's Nissan pick up with 225,000 miles on it worth about $500...My brother and I were going woodcock hunting near Madison and I met him half way....As I was pulling my engraved Browning Citori from behind the seat along with my chaps and vest my brother looked at me and channeling our Papaw's Western Kentucky accent said....

"Iffun the gun yore pullin' outta yore truck is worth three times whut yore truck is.....Ya might be a redneck.....":)

Top Bottom