• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    I will continue to leave weapons in my vehicles, what's the difference, I can leave them in my home to be broken into and stolen or leave them in my vehicle to be broken into and stolen, might as well spread the risk.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I can't carry all the guns I keep in a vehicle into Walmart with me every time. Someone would call the police for sure. I have no choice but to take one wth me and leave the rest behind.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If they make it so my employer can't fire me for taking it in to work with me...

Otherwise I have little choice. Of course, mine is better secured than just leaving it under the seat.

But I'm sure exponentially more guns stolen out of cars are overnight in residential driveways than during daylight hours in business parking lots.

We've had items stolen out of cars in our lots during business hours, usually it is because either A: the car was accidentally unlocked, or B: the perp saw something interesting and did a smash and grab for that visible item. (ipad, iphone, etc)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    But I'm sure exponentially more guns stolen out of cars are overnight in residential driveways than during daylight hours in business parking lots.

We've had items stolen out of cars in our lots during business hours, usually it is because either A: the car was accidentally unlocked, or B: the perp saw something interesting and did a smash and grab for that visible item. (ipad, iphone, etc)

What happens when the criminal gets introduced to the iblowthievesbrainsoutfrombetweentheirears? :):

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    All this victim blaming. "If you must leave your gun in your vehicle please secure it." If you must get raped please make it harder for the assailant.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY

Not really. Most guns, wallets, purses, and computers are stolen at sporting events and work out facilities. During sporting events people know the event will have your attention for hours. You can then window shop until you find what you want. At the gym you wait in the parking lot for people to arrive. You don't need to window shop, as almost everyone leaves all of their important stuff in the car instead of lugging it around with them. You then focus on women drivers walking in without purses ($$$) and the guy with the "magpul" and "don't tread on me" bumper stickers (handgun).

about 10 laptop computers get stolen at every major event in downtown Indianapolis. For the life of me I can't figure why anyone would go home from work, put on their best blue jersey, then grab their computer and drive downtown...you know incase there is a pressing spreadsheet emergency while at a stoplight. Mind boggling.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    OMG!! We shouldn't be victim blaming!! We should be teaching people not to break into things and steal

Top Bottom