• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    So UPS called me 4 days ago and confirmed that I hadn't received it. The next day the UPS guy had me sign a sheet saying I never received it. And the wait continues.

Don't know about UPS, but, as an ex-Fedex deliveryman, I can tell you that you do NOT have to sign for ammo UNLESS the "requested" service is paid for :rolleyes:

As UPS has done, IF a delivery has not been received (they CAN tell where it was "delivered" as the driver HAS to input that info before they can "clear" the delivery on the scanner !!!), Fedex also has you sign as non-delivered and their insurance will pay the supplier, while you wait of course :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ammo is one of those of things that "require a signature in person" if the driver just dropped it off on your doorstep they could be in a lot of trouble as well.
    The only place that I've ever gotten ammo from that required a signature has been the CMP. SGAmmo, Widener's, AIM, etc. never required a signature... :dunno:

AttackMonkey

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Nomad
    Update!!

Yay! They "delivered" it today! Apparently it was delivered to the wrong house and they were south for the Winter or something so no one checked to see if it was right/wrong. I'm just glad to have it and not have to deal with anyone else and it was wrapped in a thick plastic bag so it was safe from the elements (I hope :n00b:)

Crisis averted. :rockwoot:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yay! They "delivered" it today! Apparently it was delivered to the wrong house and they were south for the Winter or something so no one checked to see if it was right/wrong. I'm just glad to have it and not have to deal with anyone else and it was wrapped in a thick plastic bag so it was safe from the elements (I hope :n00b:)

Crisis averted. :rockwoot:
    Glad to hear it. That could have gone so wrong.

Top Bottom