Stocks, Gold, Silver, and the printing press.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I created this to spread around the internet.

545717_432851393419034_1546583899_n.jpg

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Credit goes to Bwframe for finding these videos.
    Take at least 12 minutes and watch the last one. It explains perfectly the end game for the banks,Federal Reserve,and how a total collapse will not happen.It also explains why you should prep,and how to preserve your net wealth.Great video and it says more clearly what I have been trying to say in this thread for 2 years.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L24uoSR_QMQ

If you only 12 minutes,watch this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rvh-Y90tHFc

1donos

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Thanks for the new average.
    So 28% increase in 10 months,but we have inflation under 2% according to the FED(Per year)?Must be the weather.You know it seems to effect everything Retail sales,job claims,hiring,housing,even the price of electricity per KWH.

It looks like it is higher (worse) than you stated. a $.27 increase on a $.60 can of soup is around 45% increase in 10 months!!

rat-man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    where the work is
    I started buying 1 oz Silver Dollars for my Daughter 4 times per year: New Years Day, Independence day, her birthday and Christmas Day. I started buying in 2009. Silver was less than $17 per oz then. It's double that now.

The soup can graphic is great. This is going on FB now.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    A balanced budget in the USA is impossible.
    If the US government cut all government services except Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and interest payments, federal spending would still outpace revenues.

QE to infinity period.Debase the dollar and the problem goes away...for a time.The inflation is going to continue at an ever rapid pace. 4.5% in energy in the last MONTH,according to our own government.Food was only at 3.6% last month.
    But the cpi joke excluding food and energy. 1.6%
    Go eat an IPAD lol.

Why A Balanced Budget Is Impossible In America | ZeroHedge

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've talked with some coworkers who are also investing in silver & gold. Today's discussion was about how silver has seemed to level off recently. My only explanation for this was that enough people are buying and selling it based on emotion that's attached to this next election. It seems that as Romney becomes more likely as the winner that the price of silver slides downward. Personally I think Romney or Obama will crash the system, but at least with Romney gaining in the polls the price of silver may dip long enough for another round of purchasing.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The Federal Reserve is the largest holder of US debt.

China has been the largest foreign holder of US since the 1980s.With a peak holding of 3.3 trillion.Since 2008 they have cut holdings to just over 1 trillion(1.15 trillion)or by two thirds in just 4 years.
    In the next 2 weeks Japan will become the largest foreign holder of US debt(1.12 trillion).

The most in debt country in the world will be the largest holder of our debt.With a debt to GDP ratio of over 220%.

Some how this is positive news?

China Credit Card Romney Assails Gives Way to Japan - Bloomberg

The only option our government has is to have our central bank just print money(QE-infinity). That of course is a devaluing of the Federal Reserve note.Inflation is a given and possibly a currency crash.

Prep.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    One more thing.The LBMA(London Bullion Market Association) is refusing to honor 15 million ounces in silver contracts standing for delivery UNLESS the silver remains in the LBMA system(ie is not physically delivered).

This is a default on a lawful contract.A huge one.Considering the US Comex has a dealer inventory of just over 35 million ounces,the contracts(two one for 10 million one for 5 million ounces) the LBMA is refusing to deliver upon represents over 1/3 of the dealer inventory on the COMEX.

I see no way they can legally refuse delivery,but they are.
    http://www.silverdoctors.com/ned-naylor-leyland-gold-silver-parmanent-backwardation-omen-of-total-meltdown
    Harvey Organ's - The Daily Gold and Silver Report

I posted this awhile back.The LBMA did physically deliver the silver....but guess where the physical came from?The United States government.We mine 35 million ounces in physical production per year.We had in the 2011 audit 2011 million ounces(page 37 The United States Mint About Us).
    What is a few ounces here and there between friends?

34fi79e.jpg

Physical Shortage? 169 Metric Tonnes of Silver Sent from US to London in ONE MONTH!! | SilverDoctors.com

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Believe me:

Some minds do not see paragraphs and commas as you seem to (think Stephen Hawking.) It will be worth your while to re-format the post to suit you AND PRINT IT OUT, FOR it is a road-map to successfully weathering the great storm. Believe me. Do "muster the effort." EBG
    I am sure some intelligent things were said in the original post, but its lack of formatting plays with my eyes and I cant muster the effort to read it. :)

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Could you make a link to the exact page where they show the food prices?

Sure,but they do not make it easy to read.

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/time.series/ap/ap.item

That gives you the food item and the food item number.Then you take the number and manually look it up on each AP chart(year/month).
    It is a ton of work to sift through it all.
    ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/time.series/ap/

You are looking through the "foot notes".

Took me a few hours for the figures listed.

Here is even more "time series".
    ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/time.series/

Browse at your own madness.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a fun exercise for you.

Take GDP yearly figures from 1980 to current.Subtract out official yearly inflation figures.How many years has our GDP actually grown in the last 32 years?

For example.Last year.
    2011 2.1% is the official GDP growth figure.
    2011 3.4% is the official inflation figure.

With out inflation our GDP growth would have been a negative 1.3%

This is why very few see any kind of recovery.There is not one.Inflation is not growth,and the average person on the street can feel the difference between real growth and inflation derived growth.

Sadly QE to infinity and beyond is just boosting inflation at an ever rapid pace.Sure GDP will go up,but the reality is we are losing ground.Another good example is the Consumer price index.When it goes up the mainstream media cheers as consumers are spending more.The reality is they are spending more due to inflation,not a sudden uptick in non discretionary spending.Food and energy may not be counted in the official inflation rate,but food and energy account for around half of the Consumer price index.

My brain is to fried to make the chart.Here are the figures lol.
    http://www.tradingeconomics.com/gdp-growth-rates-list-by-country
    http://www.usinflationcalculator.com/inflation/historical-inflation-rates/

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    2ludv09.jpg

I should have added ZIRP,Currency swaps,gold,and silver swaps as well.

When you follow policies that punish those who live responsibly it will not end well.

Top Bottom