Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    hey guys. I will be shooting my new PINK taurus PT111. I have only shot once and Michael is after me to get use to it so I can "protect" myself if I am not with him. I am very nervous about coming tomorrow and shooting with all you experienced shooters. I sure hope no one laughs at me (Michael says I am a big whimp). Will be an experience for me I am sure.:lmfao:

Don't be nervous. No one will laugh at you.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    MamaBryant did just fine at the steel match today! I hope she enjoyed herself and will join us again next time.

As far as laughing at people goes ... it was already mentioned, but everyone is always busy laughing at me, so they can't laugh at anyone else!

MamaBryant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    I had a wonderful time today and I learned alot. Thanks Coach for all your help. I look forward to doing it again but you can bet your pants I will be practicing more and more. Michael (Geta2j) is gonna get tired of takin me to the range now. All of the guys that were there today were wonderful. NO one laughed. Thanks so much.:draw:

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I had a wonderful time today and I learned alot. Thanks Coach for all your help. I look forward to doing it again but you can bet your pants I will be practicing more and more. Michael (Geta2j) is gonna get tired of takin me to the range now. All of the guys that were there today were wonderful. NO one laughed. Thanks so much.:draw:

I was a little embarassed today. I told MamaBryant that there would be other women shooters there. :rolleyesedit:

I hope she catches the addiction! :patriot: :thumbsup: ;) :draw: :patriot: :do2:

ETA: ...AND I hope other girls get out to shoot steel!!! It is a great starter, or just great practice!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Uh-oh! They each have their own computers!

It's just a matter of time before they start sending each other personal messages on here instead of speaking across the room! :D

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Don't be . . . sometimes I wish they still did.

Good thing I'm 1100 miles away, I'd be in the same boat as notasccrmom.

At risk of repeating myself . . .

WHIPPERSNAPPER!

I am SO going to tell the cheerleaders what you guys said. If you're in town for homecoming, I'll remind them. And point to you in the crowd. If they're even half as large and hairy as you impudent upstarts imply, you two are in a heap o' trouble!

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I was a little embarassed today. I told MamaBryant that there would be other women shooters there. :rolleyesedit:

ETA: ...AND I hope other girls get out to shoot steel!!! It is a great starter, or just great practice!

Drat, now I wish I had pushed Lars out of bed to go. We hadn't really discussed it because it's a bit of drive for us (little under two hours, I'd think), but when I saw MamaBryant was going, I almost rolled him out of bed to at least go watch and be sociable. (Well, that, and I was curious about the Taurus... I'll admit it...) NEXT TIME! :)

I think I read somewhere that Pami and W9ZEB do that sometimes too. :):
    We don't PM each other on the site... that's too slow. We use MSN IM, especially now that he's moved his desk downstairs and I can't shout through the wall anymore. :):

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    It was great having Mamabryant on the range Saturday. Hope to see her again next month. I was thinking that next month I might allow INGO members to shoot their second gun for free. Wanting to draw a few more people out and perhaps shooting two guns for the
    price of one will entice those people that have to drive.

Next month will also not include the long distance steel challenge stages. Next month will be up close and personal. Speed will be they key. Scores should be up this evening.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Distance is a skill set, and so it speed. Speed is more fun and more popular.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    That would be cool. Thanks!

I might allow INGO members to shoot their second gun for free. Wanting to draw a few more people out and perhaps shooting two guns for the
    price of one will entice those people that have to drive.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Next month I'm shooting my bolt action .22 rifle. I might shoot my 10/22 also, but the bolt gun is a for sure!

Top Bottom