• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    It never has been and that is my point. I see why some think the target is inappropriate, but I believe the makers intent is to show that the media frenzy is being fueled by those that would love to see a 1/2 white man crucified and not by those that believe in due process. If he was 1/2 black and 1/2 hispanic NOBODY would have even ran the story. So if they can make a profit while making a statement, then I am all for it. In fact, I would buy one.

They would have preferred if they could have portrayed Z as 100% white. The "Hispanic" part was unfortunate for the media narrative. Even his Hispanic part may be part black. Just shows how arbitrary the labels are.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    ...Hispanic is not a race...

Au contraire, mon ami, in Indiana, it's a race. The public schools sent around a survey last year asking families to self-identify race and ethnicity. "Black" was listed as an "ethnicity" and "Spanish speaking" was list as a "race." And these are the people we allow to teach our children. They also threatened that if you refused to self-identify that they'd pick one for you! In the race-blind society, everyone has to be sorted and judged by race.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am against all races.

I prefer to move slowly and not compete for first place to cross the finish line.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    Au contraire, mon ami, in Indiana, it's a race. The public schools sent around a survey last year asking families to self-identify race and ethnicity. "Black" was listed as an "ethnicity" and "Spanish speaking" was list as a "race." And these are the people we allow to teach our children. They also threatened that if you refused to self-identify that they'd pick one for you! In the race-blind society, everyone has to be sorted and judged by race.

This makes me sad. When I went to school there were 3 races, caucazoid, mongaloid and negroid. In the end we are all homo sapiens, except Al Sharpton. He's a jack ass.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    This makes me sad. When I went to school there were 3 races, caucazoid, mongaloid and negroid. In the end we are all homo sapiens, except Al Sharpton. He's a jack ass.

1.gif

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    When I saw the target, I didn't notice anything but that it was a faceless torso with a hoodie. I didn't connect it to any current events until I read several subsequent messages. How many people are really going to make the connection unless someone who is looking for it points it out to them?

Same thing.
    I didn't know what was so wrong about it for a minute until I started to read other posts. :dunno:

That is of bad taste.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne

:scratch:

I didnt know administrators teach kids? I always thought teachers did? :dunno:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Some one once asked Morgan Freeman how to end racial tensions in the USA. His response was, "Stop talking about it."

Allow me to inaccurately quote Warren Beatty from the movie "Bulworth".

" The only way we'll ever get rid of racism is for everybody to screw everybody til we can't tell what color anybody is."

THATS how you end racism.:rockwoot:

Top Bottom