• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    Just Google this ****'s picture. You can tell just by looking at him that he rapes sheep for funsies.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    The extremist anti-gun people are becoming more and more frightening by the day. Considering that it is people like him advocating my death, I will NEVER relinquish my guns as I need them for protection against nutjobs like this guy.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Do the anti-gunners realize that if we were the insane group of nuts they think we are, there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left?

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified

Exactly. It's a shame that a Gannett newspaper of that size allows and publishes nonsense like this. Can you imagine if a conservative commentator said something like go drag someone behind a vehicle until they get the picture? It would be front page top of the fold news in the NY Times for weeks.

The media in America is utterly corrupt and has been for a long time, but they don't even attempt to hide it now as they did in the past.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    This guy must be a Tea Party member as they are the violent ones. There is no way he is from the pot smoking, Berkenstock wearing, make love not war left.

Second: “Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. … Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that ‘prying the guns from their cold, dead hands’ thing works for me.”

Third: “Then I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control.”

I would hope you meant top put the first line of your replay in purple.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well at least that writer (for the other side) has the guts to say what he wants to do to us and how to go about doing it. For that I'll give him a hand.

Unlike too many on our side that would rather play nice, that guy knows what he wants and has no issue doing it a certain way to get what he wants (ie. his side to win).

I wonder when our team will finally untie themselves from the "moral high ground" and really fight. :dunno:
    In this case I would say fight equals to our side writing an article on what we want and how to do it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Well at least that writer (for the other side) has the guts to say what he wants to do to us and how to go about doing it. For that I'll give him a hand.

Unlike too many on our side that would rather play nice, that guy knows what he wants and has no issue doing it a certain way to get what he wants (ie. his side to win).

I wonder when our team will finally untie themselves from the "moral high ground" and really fight. :dunno:
    In this case I would say fight equals to our side writing an article on what we want and how to do it.

Not until we get a true conservative running the party will that ever happen

jimbolucky13

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    surely the Founders couldn’t have envisioned weapons like those used in the Newtown shooting when they guaranteed gun rights.

That's my favorite.. It's like saying our fore fathers didn't understand evolution.

I guess we could take away his prius, and put him on a horse if he wants to save the environment. It would also slow all this craziness(evolution) down a bit.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Here is a copy of the e mail that I sent to the idiots at the newspaper in Des Moines.

At long last have you people no shame??
    Posting that insane ranting by Mr. Kaul places your paper in the same category as mass murderers.
    Calling for the death of over 4 million Citizens and the assassination of elected officials is tantamount to condoning genocide ala the Nazis.
    I sincerely hope that any NRA member, or their family members, that are harmed by some lunatic, who sees Mr. Kauls rants as a call to action, sues your paper out of existence.
    In printing the ravings of a sociopath like Mr Kaul you may well have stoked the flames of hatred in some notoriety seeking cretin.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom