• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    "If some people refused to give up their guns, that 'prying the guns from their cold, dead hands' thing works for me," he wrote.[/INDENT]

I take it from his position he wants OTHER PEOPLE WITH GUNS to do the dirty work for him.

Even in their fantastical Eutopia they are hypocrites to the core.

threedhuntr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Howard county
    This was my favorite quote: “And if that didn’t work,” Kaul concludes, “I’d adopt radical measures" ........ as if those "suggestions" weren't radical enough.

And just for the record ....... I plan to protect myself and my family from ANY enemy, foreign or domestic !!!!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Uncle Ted is a little crazy, no doubt, but he never said he wanted to drag the mayor of Chicago behind a Chevy. Saying you want to harm people simply because of their stance on an issue is completely different. And blaming people who have no control over anything that happened with these shootings is just plain stupid.

In the past he has went on stage with a firearm and named names of politicians he'd make suck his machine guns. If you think he is any better than any other whack jobs out there, you'll never get it.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here is one of the comments left in his article:

Mr. Kaul,
    You may have written for 50 years and that's great, but you do not seem to have mastered reading. There is nothing in the second amendment to our Constitution which is misleading or vague. The right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed. Even the nitpickers on the Supreme Court have understood this. The 2nd Amendment is the reason we still have our other freedoms and rights. Learn the history of our nation sir. A militia is not the army. Militiamen are unpaid volunteers who defend their rights, their homes and their lives with their own weapons. Perhaps you should do some research into what happened to the British army when it marched into Appalachia after routing the Continental Army. It met a militia of backwoods hillbillies and was slaughtered with the same muskets those men used to feed their families. If a citizen did not have the right to possess adequate weapons to defend themselves against foreign invaders as well as a corrupt government rest assured we would long ago have succumbed to one or both.
    TK

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    In the past he has went on stage with a firearm and named names of politicians he'd make suck his machine guns. If you think he is any better than any other whack jobs out there, you'll never get it.

I'm pretty sure he just told P. Morgan to do the same thing. I never said he wasn't crazy or any better, just has more realistic views on gun control than most.

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Is *This* the zombie apocalypse everyone talks about?

Alright, all joking aside, I'm glad to see this article posted here. I was actually getting ready to post it myself while scanning the threads.

I can't believe people respect these mental cases. Double standards all the way!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom