Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    This one's for Kirk....

fight-3.jpg

You know, I've wanted one of those musket model Winchester or Marlin lever guns. I think the one in the picture is an 1876 Musket, but I'm sure someone on here with better knowledge (and eyes) can correct me.

What I'd really love is a new made Winchester 1895 Russian Musket in 7.62x54R (I mean, I'd love an original too, but I'd be afraid to shoot it honestly, given the age, value, and current made 7.62x54R ammo or surplus).

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    You know, I've wanted one of those musket model Winchester or Marlin lever guns. I think the one in the picture is an 1876 Musket, but I'm sure someone on here with better knowledge (and eyes) can correct me.

What I'd really love is a new made Winchester 1895 Russian Musket in 7.62x54R (I mean, I'd love an original too, but I'd be afraid to shoot it honestly, given the age, value, and current made 7.62x54R ammo or surplus).

About 10-15 years ago, Winchester had the ‘95 available in new manufacture. I got a “military carbine” in 30-40 Krag. Don’t recall if they offered the full musket. And what it was chambered for. Seems to me I’ve seen the ‘95 offered in 30’06 and a Rooseveltian .40 caliber. But not Russian...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It took all day to post this...I wanted to get CM's permission to do so....Keep the comments clean.....Just something about this pic screams 70's Russ Meyer Drive In Movie fare.....I present to you......

These...I mean this..I mean...A Mossberg 500 and her too...So yeah...These....

DppHlfJUcAAIQJ4.jpg

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    It took all day to post this...I wanted to get CM's permission to do so....Keep the comments clean.....Just something about this pic screams 70's Russ Meyer Drive In Movie fare.....I present to you......

These...I mean this..I mean...A Mossberg 500 and her too...So yeah...These....

DppHlfJUcAAIQJ4.jpg

ok i'm in love....:faint:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    About 10-15 years ago, Winchester had the ‘95 available in new manufacture. I got a “military carbine” in 30-40 Krag. Don’t recall if they offered the full musket. And what it was chambered for. Seems to me I’ve seen the ‘95 offered in 30’06 and a Rooseveltian .40 caliber. But not Russian...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some years back (70's I guess), Winchester made a NRA Centennial Model 94 Musket 30-30, with a weird little fake gold medallion in the stock. But not quite the same. Maybe one of those Italian companies like Uberti or Chiappa will make some one of these days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom