STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    This. But then I am a nature purist. I'm more of a fan of NO modification to God's plan. Think of all the thousands of years of human history where we had no makeup, shaving, surgical alteration, even deodorant. We seemed to do just fine as a species. More pheromones, no razor stubble or itch, no constant primping, no expensive cosmetic changes. Just good, honest human bodies.

I get what you are saying, but body alteration (tattoos, piercing, etc) has been around for thousands of years as well.

Of course, people didn't live as long then either.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I get what you are saying, but body alteration (tattoos, piercing, etc) has been around for thousands of years as well.

Of course, people didn't live as long then either.

I didn't like it then either!

One of the worst is those circular disks people put in their earlobes to stretch them to accommodate bigger disks. Aside from other cultures that do that for their own reasons, what the hell goes through the brain of someone in the US that leads them to believe that it's a good idea to do that? I am free smash my scrotum in a vice and the result might be of visual interest to someone, somewhere, but it's Just Not a Great Idea to Actually Do It.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

One of the worst is those circular disks people put in their earlobes to stretch them to accommodate bigger disks. Aside from other cultures that do that for their own reasons, what the hell goes through the brain of someone in the US that leads them to believe that it's a good idea to do that? I am free smash my scrotum in a vice and the result might be of visual interest to someone, somewhere, but it's Just Not a Great Idea to Actually Do It.

Oh, I'm 100% with you on this (and body alteration in general).

And when those folks with the big disks in the ears decide to get them fixed (say to get a job, etc), my understanding is it is a snip off the hanging skin and maybe stitch what's left kind of thing.

I'm not voluntarily putting any additional holes anywhere nor am I injecting any ink.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    50234248_1233851700087717_8775460583433568256_n.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

To each their own but if I really wanted to see inside your nostrils or gum line bad enough I would ask. Please do not put that nasty **** on public display and expect me to smile at you. Aint gonna happen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom