STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dw5d-beVAAAsr3g.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    let me see if I get this right..."she seams nice"

not a huge fan of tattoos on ladies...but I have a hard time seeing it, cant stop looking at her eyes! beautiful!

I used to hang with some rough girls. Lots of fun. They started getting art. I was never really against it and now I like the well done work. It has to be tasteful. There is a lot of really good work in this thread.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I used to hang with some rough girls. Lots of fun. They started getting art. I was never really against it and now I like the well done work. It has to be tasteful. There is a lot of really good work in this thread.

ive made it 50 years without inking my body, and there's been a few I wanted to get, but never did, and looking back, I'm glad I didn't, cause I thought they were cool, but not now! I really thought about a krav maga logo on my shoulderblade, I took classes 3 times a week for years, and as soon as my girls started high school I stopped (single father with custody of 2 self proclaimed "band geeks") made it hard to do classes and band stuff, i'd start again, but they moved to the other side of town, and I cant get there for classes, (its a long story but basically it involves one partner embezzling money from the other and students) I do miss the classes though, in my 40's I was in the best shape of my life!

now my daughters, that's a different story! they've both got tattoos on arms, legs, and I'm sure other places I don't want to know about, but now people can tell them apart easier (they're twins), all video game or funky Japanese cartoon stuff!, and every time they get something I just shake my head!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    ive made it 50 years without inking my body, and there's been a few I wanted to get, but never did, and looking back, I'm glad I didn't, cause I thought they were cool, but not now! I really thought about a krav maga logo on my shoulderblade, I took classes 3 times a week for years, and as soon as my girls started high school I stopped (single father with custody of 2 self proclaimed "band geeks") made it hard to do classes and band stuff, i'd start again, but they moved to the other side of town, and I cant get there for classes, (its a long story but basically it involves one partner embezzling money from the other and students) I do miss the classes though, in my 40's I was in the best shape of my life!

now my daughters, that's a different story! they've both got tattoos on arms, legs, and I'm sure other places I don't want to know about, but now people can tell them apart easier (they're twins), all video game or funky Japanese cartoon stuff!, and every time they get something I just shake my head!

I almost got one after I did and Ironman triathlon. I went and had a design drawn up and the tattoo artist told me to wait 6 months and see if I still wanted it. I never went back.

Fast forward 10 years to this past fall and I was going to get the word "outlier" put on my forearm. I was an ironman for period of time. I have been an outlier all my life. Once again had the artwork done up. This time my wife wasn't interested in me getting one. Something about the ink being toxic and all that. I dropped it.

So at 59 years old, I am ink free. Like CM I do like the artwork. My DIL is working on sleeves now. I still love her. My son is going to get more as time goes on I'm sure. Doesn't change how I feel about them probably just like you and your daughters.

Oh, and I do like the flag art on the girl with the coffee cup. At first I thought it was a t-shirt.:)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So at 59 years old, I am ink free. Like CM I do like the artwork. My DIL is working on sleeves now. I still love her. My son is going to get more as time goes on I'm sure. Doesn't change how I feel about them probably just like you and your daughters.

Oh, and I do like the flag art on the girl with the coffee cup. At first I thought it was a t-shirt.:)

Agreed on the flag, and the other points.

My thing is wondering how well it will age, both from a context of the person aging and how they age, and how the content itself ages, not to mention how well the ink itself stays in good shape.

Some of the ladies in these pictures look great with the artwork, that is for sure, and I can appreciate it. Just not something I'd choose to do myself.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Agreed on the flag, and the other points.

My thing is wondering how well it will age, both from a context of the person aging and how they age, and how the content itself ages, not to mention how well the ink itself stays in good shape.

Some of the ladies in these pictures look great with the artwork, that is for sure, and I can appreciate it. Just not something I'd choose to do myself.

It is a generational thing. More and more young people are getting work done. LEO is sporting sleeves. Chicks are sporting some serious work.

I have some work on my shoulders and back. Work in progress. My artist hit a deer on his bike and really messed him up. No longer able to do the work so I just stopped.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Tattoos were strictly for sailors and hookers. Now it's hard to find a soft young gal without a blazing billboard.
    Of course it's also trendy for HS cheerleaders to shoot up heroin now. Everything went topsy-turvy somehow.

I just don't get it. :n00b:

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    I think the female body is beautiful without tats. Once the canvas starts to stretch and sag, the art seems to look like a wrinkled comics page.

Leave the female canvas alone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Tattoos were strictly for sailors and hookers. Now it's hard to find a soft young gal without a blazing billboard.
    Of course it's also trendy for HS cheerleaders to shoot up heroin now. Everything went topsy-turvy somehow.

I just don't get it. :n00b:

I think the female body is beautiful without tats. Once the canvas starts to stretch and sag, the art seems to look like a wrinkled comics page.

Leave the female canvas alone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Every time I see a woman with a sleeve, I always think of the old song "Green-Eyed Lady". Except I sing it in my head "Green-Armed Lady" cause that's what she's probably gonna be eventually.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    To me, the female form is fine as God made it. Tats would distract me.

For you medical folks out there: is it harder to get an IV going when the arm is all tats?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom