STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    lets talky and more....
    images
    We need a closer view to better see her... trigger discipline.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Hendricks County
    Every time I see a woman with a sleeve, I always think of the old song "Green-Eyed Lady". Except I sing it in my head "Green-Armed Lady" cause that's what she's probably gonna be eventually.

You do know that I will forever think of this post and "Green Armed Lady" every time I see a tat on a female!

It's not a bad thing....

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    It is a generational thing. More and more young people are getting work done. LEO is sporting sleeves. Chicks are sporting some serious work.

I have some work on my shoulders and back. Work in progress. My artist hit a deer on his bike and really messed him up. No longer able to do the work so I just stopped.

I have no issues with it, their choice and I will say there is some really good looking art work out there. I just know enough to understand that gravity, age and mileage all take their toll on most of us, and not sure how these age. What looks good on a 25 year old, generally doesn't look twice as good at 50 or beyond.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have no issues with it, their choice and I will say there is some really good looking art work out there. I just know enough to understand that gravity, age and mileage all take their toll on most of us, and not sure how these age. What looks good on a 25 year old, generally doesn't look twice as good at 50 or beyond.

OK............just want to make a point here.....when I was 25 I had no idea I would see 30 and it really was not that important at that time.....:):

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    To me, the female form is fine as God made it. Tats would distract me.
    This. But then I am a nature purist. I'm more of a fan of NO modification to God's plan. Think of all the thousands of years of human history where we had no makeup, shaving, surgical alteration, even deodorant. We seemed to do just fine as a species. More pheromones, no razor stubble or itch, no constant primping, no expensive cosmetic changes. Just good, honest human bodies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This. But then I am a nature purist. I'm more of a fan of NO modification to God's plan. Think of all the thousands of years of human history where we had no makeup, shaving, surgical alteration, even deodorant. We seemed to do just fine as a species. More pheromones, no razor stubble or itch, no constant primping, no expensive cosmetic changes. Just good, honest human bodies.

Have you ever been to Canada........deep Canada...????

Just saying...:):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom