STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    D52SUM8WsAMRvQO.jpg

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    When I see "destroys" in the title of a youtube video, I now assume that no one destroyed anyone. I've watched too many videos waiting for the destroying to happen and then was left hanging. I don't know if it's just "click bait" or if confirmation bias and wishful thinking are so strong that the person posting the video actually believes that the person on their side destroyed the other side.

If it's Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson you can be reasonably sure some destroying went on. Ben alone has more intelligence and wit than the entire 2020 dem presidential pool.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When I see "destroys" in the title of a youtube video, I now assume that no one destroyed anyone. I've watched too many videos waiting for the destroying to happen and then was left hanging. I don't know if it's just "click bait" or if confirmation bias and wishful thinking are so strong that the person posting the video actually believes that the person on their side destroyed the other side.

Yup

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Man that had to be an intersting interview. Or ben was well off of his game.

It was kinda painful. I think a lot of it was the cultural differences between the brit and Shapiro. He’s not used to the smarmy, condescending, pompous British journalistic style. He was asked to defend his position on abortion, and some statements he made in his book. Instead of answering the same criticisms the way he usually does, he became defensive, combative, at one point he told the interviewer that he was more popular. Eventually Shapiro walked out during the exchange.

But. Give Shapiro credit for what he did soon after. On Twitter he tweeted “Shapiro gets destroyed...” or something like that. In the tweet he apologized, said he was unprepared, and mistook the interviewer’s questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom