STARTING A TREND: Women Posing For Pictures With Guns To Support Open Carry Pt 2

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    enhanced-buzz-wide-5933-1400703192-15.jpg

b6906a275ebe1ce00d8e8af5a096fa45.jpg

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    Well, I hesitated to put Sophia Bush on here. She's a gun owner, but a Fudd.
    Probably the most we could hope for out of California.
    She's said things like, she thinks we need better gun laws, because you shouldn't be able to buy guns online.
    And apparently said something about Pres. Trump trying to make it too easy to get suppressors. Not sure what that was about.

But, what the heck.
    We didn't check the politics of the other girls, so..

Looks like she just wants to"hold a gun." So I would happy to let her hold...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    It's unlikely that all (or maybe even most) of the models depicted in the photos in this topic agree with most of us on gun rights. But, when you have actual evidence that they do not . . . it definitely makes the photo less effective to "support open carry."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    It's unlikely that all (or maybe even most) of the models depicted in the photos in this topic agree with most of us on gun rights. But, when you have actual evidence that they do not . . . it definitely makes the photo less effective to "support open carry."

I can't watch Parks and Recreation anymore because Nick Offerman's anti-gun speech keeps popping in my head.
    :xmad:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If you go on youtube so you can look at the comments, people commented that he didn't "destroy gun nuts", and they pointed out errors in what he says.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    If you go on youtube so you can look at the comments, people commented that he didn't "destroy gun nuts", and they pointed out errors in what he says.

When I see "destroys" in the title of a youtube video, I now assume that no one destroyed anyone. I've watched too many videos waiting for the destroying to happen and then was left hanging. I don't know if it's just "click bait" or if confirmation bias and wishful thinking are so strong that the person posting the video actually believes that the person on their side destroyed the other side.

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    When I see "destroys" in the title of a youtube video, I now assume that no one destroyed anyone. I've watched too many videos waiting for the destroying to happen and then was left hanging. I don't know if it's just "click bait" or if confirmation bias and wishful thinking are so strong that the person posting the video actually believes that the person on their side destroyed the other side.

You said it...click bait. I [STRIKE]watched[/STRIKE] wasted 45 seconds...and I want them back.
    What a flake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom