• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • $mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    My delimma is do I go to Starbucks in the Target or Starbucks in the parking lot of Target. Yes. Starbucks in the parking lot of Starbucks.

Usually the ones inside other buildings are the "we proudly brew Starbucks coffee" and not actual Starbucks locations. They'll have the uniforms and all, but will be employees of someplace else (like target). The profits are split. I'm sure it still helps, but the stand-alone shop will probably have a more direct correlation to the cause.

Fishe39392

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The Starbucks at Jefferson Pointe in FW is in a MALL that is totally anti 2nd amendment. Who wants to open carry with me? :-)

There are at least 2 other locations in FW that I can think of off the top of my head. Downtown (Jefferson/Fairfield) and Coldwater Rd across from Glenbrook Mall.

I think we need to get a group together of FW INGOers and hit at least one to show our local support for the cause! Any other FWers with me?!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I frequent our local Starbucks (135 in Greenwood, just south of County Line) and usually open carry. I've taken one of the employees shooting with us as well. I know a lot of people knock Starbucks for the $5 coffee, but if you get the regular stuff, it's only about $2. I don't mind spending $2 (50 cent refills) for a cup of coffee that comes with a decent place to relax for an hour or so, free WiFi and that also supports our rights to carry. I'll be there on the 14th and will tip well while letting them know why.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    mrortega,
    Titanium_Frost and myself will be there 6pm if you would like to join. I will be at one on the eastside that morning also, if you have time in the mornings.

James
    Yeah, I'll probably be there. I have carpal tunnel surgery on the 8th so if I don't feel up to driving I'll have to see if my wife will drive me. (If we get involved in any gun battles could you pull my spare mag out of my pouch on my left side as I drop the original, insert it and release the slide? That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am with you guys, in that I don't really frequent Starbucks. But this seems like a decent cause.

Also can someone explain to me what a "Gun Victim" is? They reference "Gun Victim's" multiple times in the article and even the National Gun Victim's Action Council, Just seems silly to lable your self as a victim of the gun.

I guess it would be some gun that lives in a home where it is not being taken care of properly. Not take out and shot every now and then and then not cleaned afterward. Poor little fellers.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    I went starbucks today dry capachino. YUMM Ill be at my local starbucks that day too

gun owners destroying stupid boycotts and educating the anti gun. 1 braincell at a time

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Fogo De what? Sounds like fun, man.

You need to go and be enlightened!

Brazilian steak house. Freaking amazing place, if you're a carnivore. They bring skewer after skewer of meat around, and you tell them when to stop.

When we go, we don't eat anything for at least 12 hours before we go...then we stuff ourselves. yummy!!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    You need to go and be enlightened!

When we go, we don't eat anything for at least 12 hours before we go...then we stuff ourselves. yummy!!

Yeah, I don't normally over-indulge (never cared for buffets). But holy cow (and pig, lamb, and chicken), it's amazing. The one time I went, it was paid for by my cousin's place of work. How expensive is it?

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Yeah, I don't normally over-indulge (never cared for buffets). But holy cow (and pig, lamb, and chicken), it's amazing. The one time I went, it was paid for by my cousin's place of work. How expensive is it?

$25 for lunch, $48 for dinner...expensive, but you eat that much in meat alone. Usually, if you go on feb. 14th, you get a coupon for a free dinner for one($48 worth).

We don't go but maybe once or twice a year if that.

EDIT:

For two weeks in July, they will have a special for dinner for $30 a plate.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Same here, I'm sure she won't mind if I bribe her with Fogo De Chao

Lol my wife and I have reservations on vday at Fogo...best place on earth!....Im definitely in for Starbucks that day once I leave fogo...i will be at the one in fishers on 116th and 69 around 9pm....hope to see some of you there!

Top Bottom