• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Lol my wife and I have reservations on vday at Fogo...best place on earth!....Im definitely in for Starbucks that day once I leave fogo...i will be at the one in fishers on 116th and 69 around 9pm....hope to see some of you there!
    Let me get this straight: You people are going to get fogoed out of your minds than go to Starbucks and drink coffee. So if you barf your guts the civilians can say, "See that guy passed out in the corner? Looks like he's got a gun or somthin.":puke:

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Let me get this straight: You people are going to get fogoed out of your minds than go to Starbucks and drink coffee. So if you barf your guts the civilians can say, "See that guy passed out in the corner? Looks like he's got a gun or somthin.":puke:

Duh! :ingo:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Starbucks donates money to Westboro Baptist Church?

Cite or you are just making stuff up.

Btw, I am anti-war, too. My philosophy is if we have to get in a war, inflict maximum damage as quick as we can and get out as soon as possible after they surrender.

Can you blame Starbucks for not agreeing with our dick-head leaders who prolong war unnecessarily?

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Starbucks donates money to Westboro Baptist Church?

Cite or you are just making stuff up.

Btw, I am anti-war, too. My philosophy is if we have to get in a war, inflict maximum damage as quick as we can and get out as soon as possible after they surrender.

Can you blame Starbucks for not agreeing with our dick-head leaders who prolong war unnecessarily?

Agree 100%. Its more liberal dribble caused by close proximity to Chicago. Using baseless arguments and emotional responses like a champ.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    A buddy of mine from church is a local cop. He's not a fan of SB, but he and his wife are going with Mrs GGF & I on VD to support the cause. Three of the four of us will be OC--his wife doesn't have her LTCH yet, but says she will be wearing her Pro-2A swag.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    My brother, who is a strong 2nd Amendment supporter and gun owner, asked me to forward him the story about the boycott and "buycott." He is going to forward my email to a lady in a group that is interested in spreading it around. I hope this thing really grows legs. We may have to make a reservation to get in the door!

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    No thanks. Starbucks is anti-war and donates money to groups that protest our troops when they come home or at their funerals.

before you make an accusation like this you need to ensure it is accurate. There was a hoax email that went around a few years ago but Starbucks was quoted saying that they do support our troops and the email was a hoax.

And I am sure the program they do every so often where for every pound of coffee a customer buys to donate, Starbucks will match the donation. Then they send the coffee.....wait for it....wait for it......overseas to our troops.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    What's really gonna be funny is that there will be Brady campaign people or stuff there protesting and that will just draw more people in. I'll buy them some coffee:):

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Me and my gf will be going to the star bucks in B-Rip. Hopefully I will have my carry permit by then so i can carry there. if i don't then i wont have a gun with me but Ill get some tea any ways.

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Well I'll be there and buy some overpriced coffee, even though I don't normally go there cause the prices are just so damn expensive! but in this case I'll make an exception :D

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    before you make an accusation like this you need to ensure it is accurate. There was a hoax email that went around a few years ago but Starbucks was quoted saying that they do support our troops and the email was a hoax.

And I am sure the program they do every so often where for every pound of coffee a customer buys to donate, Starbucks will match the donation. Then they send the coffee.....wait for it....wait for it......overseas to our troops.

Our local SB just did this last month. They've done this at the one in the Fieldhouse before it closed as well. Sounds pretty far from being anti-military to me. I give them credit for supporting our troops.

vette3667

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    I can't stand Star Bucks, that being said I will stop in on this particular day for a couple. Will shock the crap out of the wife when I ask her to go there with me lol.

wizard_of_ahs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Answer back from Star Bucks:

Dear :

Thank you for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

We appreciate your feedback regarding Starbucks' policy on open carry laws.

At Starbucks, we deeply respect the views of our customers and recognize that there is significant and genuine passion surrounding the issue of open carry weapons laws. We comply with local laws and statutes in the communities we serve. Our long-standing approach to this issue remains unchanged and we abide by the laws that permit open carry in 43 U.S. states. Where these laws don't exist, openly carrying weapons in our stores is prohibited.

XXXX, As the public debate around this issue continues, we encourage customers and advocacy groups from both sides to share their input with their public officials. We are extremely sensitive to the issue of gun violence in our society and believe that supporting local laws is the right way for us to ensure a safe environment for both partners and customers.

Sincerely,

Monica Daniell
    Customer Relations
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    800 STARBUC (782-7282)
    Monday through Friday, 5 AM to 8 PM (PST)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom