• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    The RO will do nothing to keep the swelling down from all the punching he gives you before you report the punching to the police. You will get more accomplished if you just pay him what he wants and be his girlfriend.

Too much jibber-jabber on the internet about what you may need to do to this guy with your gun. If a guy comes on your property making threats to your employees you should have called the police right away.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    So I didn't read through all 11 pages, but what does he "think" you owe him? Anything less than a grand I think I'd just go pay him off. It would suck royally, but I'd rather be light in the wallet than worrying about my and my families safety 24/7. But that's just me.

Remember, if you get into a confrontation with a firearm, even if you're justified - lawyer fees may set you back at least that. Bend over, take it, and move on with your life. Good luck.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    The RO will do nothing to keep the swelling down from all the punching he gives you before you report the punching to the police. You will get more accomplished if you just pay him what he wants and be his girlfriend.

Too much jibber-jabber on the internet about what you may need to do to this guy with your gun. If a guy comes on your property making threats to your employees you should have called the police right away.

?......Would'n be no punch'n to it.......reason I carry 1 o' deeezz......

An' pay'im?.....ser'ously?.....OK....Le'me say, YOU.....owe me umteen hunnerd/thousands o' dollars....?....I mean....ya know ya do, rite?......RITE?....:dunno:
    Well les'have it.....NOW.......PAY ME ! ......

( see how stoopid 'at sounds?.........)

So I didn't read through all 11 pages, but what does he "think" you owe him? Anything less than a grand I think I'd just go pay him off. It would suck royally, but I'd rather be light in the wallet than worrying about my and my families safety 24/7. But that's just me.

Remember, if you get into a confrontation with a firearm, even if you're justified - lawyer fees may set you back at least that. Bend over, take it, and move on with your life. Good luck.

?.....Really?......:rolleyes:......you'a be bend'n over from now on.....:):...I .....don' roll at'away......if I don' owe it to ya, you'a play hell git'n it.....

see the post rite 'bove this'n......:rolleyes:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    @ the OP......

Stay pac'd......watch yer azz, an' stay in yer own yard/space......'EF'im......do whut'cha got'a do....:yesway:
    I would'n start no sh*t, but be sunvab*** if I'd swall'r any his , neither.......

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    **Filed** I actually pulled up his record on mycase.in.gov and he has warrants out!! so I hope when they serve the PO they will pick him up on his warrant and throw away the key

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    An' pay'im?.....ser'ously?.....OK....Le'me say, YOU.....owe me umteen hunnerd/thousands o' dollars....?....I mean....ya know ya do, rite?......RITE?....:dunno:

?.....Really?......:rolleyes:......you'a be bend'n over from now on.....:):...I .....don' roll at'away......if I don' owe it to ya, you'a play hell git'n it.....

Doesn't sound as stupid as being shot for some money. If you're willing to take a bullet for a few hundred bucks then God be with you. At any rate, it should be considered. OP got himself in a bad situation by knowingly working for a shady boss for multiple years, now he's paying for it.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    **Filed** I actually pulled up his record on mycase.in.gov and he has warrants out!! so I hope when they serve the PO they will pick him up on his warrant and throw away the key

Sorry but that ain't likely happening. He'll go back in for awhile and come back out. Guess who put him back in there (in his mind)....you. Passive aggressive actions might get you part of the way. Direct actions will usually go further in solving problems. You know this in your mind. You're going to be keeping track of where he's at for a LONG time and that's no way to live.

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    ?......Would'n be no punch'n to it.......reason I carry 1 o' deeezz......

uh yea, I was kidding about the part that he should - pay him and be his girlfriend.... I don't always put things in purple because you would think that the comment itself would show a tongue in cheek statement for what it is.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think Harleyrider_50 should talk to him. He'll be so confused after that he won't even remember Cole46845 or even what he was mad at him about.

Indynic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2013
    Parts Unknown
    Damn, this drama is amazing! OP, big dude is gonna be so pissed at you if he gets thrown in jail when they go to serve the RO. I agree with Churchmouse here, there is SOOOO much more to this story than what we are getting....

I hope for the best for you and your family, OP. Keep us posted....:popcorn:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    OK I have cameras at my home so I should have him on camera trying to intimidate my employee. I havent had time to check but will be later tonight. He asked my worker where I was at and that he is done playing these games and I need to get ahold of him or else. My worker said he was very threatening in his body language and tone. Let me remind you guys this guy is built like a mack truck, hes a lifetime criminal who knows hes bigger/badder than most people and uses it to intimidate people. I know with the restraining order its just paper but no **** if he comes on my property and tries to approach me I feel like I will be forced to draw my weapon.............its seriously coming to this, dude just needs to leave me alone and stop trying to contact me.

Are you really BROADCASTING this on the 'net??????:ugh:

Good luck during your trial!:scared:

And a prosecutor will find this thread and will present your statement just as it's highlighted above.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I have been walking through this life for a really long time. There is so much more to this.
    t

Well said, and what isn't being left out is probably more important than what we are being told. On the other hand it kind of sounds like some poorly thought out tale

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I have been walking through this life for a really long time. There is so much more to this.

Yep
    Are you really BROADCASTING this on the 'net??????:ugh:

Good luck during your trial!:scared:

And a prosecutor will find this thread and will present your statement just as it's highlighted above.

Yep

Yup. Agreed.

Yep

t

Well said, and what isn't being left out is probably more important than what we are being told. On the other hand it kind of sounds like some poorly thought out tale
    Yep

Cole46845

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    For those who were worried. I am pretty well protected on that

esrjns.jpg

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    On the internet you do not need a shovel to dig yourself a hole you just need a keyboard. OP if you ever need to use your gun you are probably going to have a pretty hard time in court with all this talk and pictures of your guns. Nice guns though.

Top Bottom