• HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Hit two, recovered one.

Had the second drop straight in to the fork of a tree :xmad:

Passed on two easier ones trying to get my boy his first, but today wasn't the day.

We'll try again soon.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Hunted opening morning at Sugar ridge FWA had a limit and was back home by about 10am. they where not cutting the hickories...just not many nuts this year. all mine came from pine trees. 2 greys and 3 big reds. used the 12ga...be glad when the leaves fall so I can break out the 22mag.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    Anyone else seeing them cut on anything? They are burning up the hickory around here. Not a whole whole lot on the trees this year either, but what is there they are burning up.

Last edited:

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    Naked_squirrel_dressed-342x465.jpg

Looks like they have been getting ready for ya

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    not to be a party pooper, but I hope you are eatin 5 a day after the second day. only allowed 2 days limit in possession at a time. best to know the regs and not flaunt them publicly. that word to the wise thing. you know.:dunno:

I don't believe the ones in your freezer legally count toward a possession limit. It means just what it says, in your possession. Say, going camping, you can't go shooting 3 days, bag 5 a day, and carry out 15 squirrels.

Right?

66chevelle

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    My father and I went out today and I missed one. Then he yelled at me because my new 17hmr was to loud. I guess back to the old model 60 tonight. HAHA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2009
    not to be a party pooper, but I hope you are eatin 5 a day after the second day. only allowed 2 days limit in possession at a time. best to know the regs and not flaunt them publicly. that word to the wise thing. you know.:dunno:

Well either your, DNR. Or the freezer police. You need not worry if I have 2 days limit, or 20 days limit, and as a matter of fact, I Eat as many as I want, when I want. And I give alot away. [insult removed- esrice] YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HUNTING WITH ME, HOW MANY ARE KILLIN. WHOSE TAKIN WHAT HOME, [insult removed- esrice] [insult removed- esrice]

AND READ MR. WILLIAMS POST, SOUNDS LIKE HE THOUGHT BEFORE HE TYPES. THANKS YOU SIR, [insult removed- esrice]

Last edited by a moderator:

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    My little man finally got his first squirrel. The dye in his hair is from Southport's football game at Lucas Oil :D

jm1st.jpg

We had a good Labor day

doublea.jpg

Top Bottom