• ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So you believe the Kenyan has Americas best interest in mind? :lmfao:
    he's a usurper

Do I think he's Kenyan? No. Kenya-American, by heritage, yes. Does he have America's best interests in mind? Well, that depends on who you ask. Just like Dubya, in his heart, I think he believes he does... however how that vision is enacted is troubling. As for him being a usurper, he is not.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So, you can't answer the question? You really can't see a difference? What a strange world you live in.

Yeah, yeah, pick up the AK and go hunting, I got it. Get some new material. Anybody but Hillary. Yada Yada Yada.

Yeah, I'll repeat a good phrase from earlier this week.......... Take that **** to stormfront.

I need new material? Says the man who throws out the anti-semite card to everyone who won't risk the total destruction of America for the defense of Israel.

Like we judge liberals on how much they care about the poor on how much money they can take from others to give to them, we can judge your level of commitment to Israel by how many of other peoples lives you're willing to risk for them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I need new material? Says the man who throws out the anti-semite card to everyone who won't risk the total destruction of America for the defense of Israel.

Like we judge liberals on how much they care about the poor on how much money they can take from others to give to them, we can judge your level of commitment to Israel by how many of other peoples lives you're willing to risk for them.

So are you against Israel or for Hamas? It's one or the other, please, in this instance, pick a side.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    To protect Israel, I will sacrifice my life, the lives of my family, all members of INGO, etc...

Ya -
    She's that important. Let me tell you why -

[Edit]**Ban Worthy**[/Edit]

Last edited by RobbyLePew; 1 Hour Ago at 13:32.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    So are you against Israel or for Hamas? It's one or the other, please, in this instance, pick a side.

So it has to be one or the other? LOL!!!! If you begrudge a liberal taking your money to give to the poor then you want all the poor dead. You're as good with the race card as the left. Anything but total support of Obama makes you a racist.

I support Israel. Take their gloves off and let them fight and get it over with. I'm sick of the constant drama. But we can't allow that because we think it will start the 7 year apocalypse.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So it has to be one or the other? LOL!!!! If you begrudge a liberal taking your money to give to the poor then you want all the poor dead. You're as good with the race card as the left. Anything but total support of Obama makes you a racist.

I support Israel. Take their gloves off and let them fight and get it over with. I'm sick of the constant drama. But we can't allow that because we think it will start the 7 year apocalypse.

But they're all like evil and stuff, how can you support them?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    But they're all like evil and stuff, how can you support them?

More race card stuff. Who here has said Israel is all like evil and stuff? You're attaching things to people that never said anything of the like simply because we don't want to pledge support in a way that you do.

Kut has brought up valid issues and you have no response other than more accusations of anti-semitism. You take race card classes from the left?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    More race card stuff. Who here has said Israel is all like evil and stuff? You're attaching things to people that never said anything of the like simply because we don't want to pledge support in a way that you do.

Kut has brought up valid issues and you have no response other than more accusations of anti-semitism. You take race card classes from the left?

Really LOL how is that the race card?
    Valid issues.. LOL.... Kut's talking points are all complete bull****.... "millions in captivity".... please.

And another thing, what exactly is "the way" I support Israel?
    Boots on the ground? I didn't say that.... you did.
    What do you think you know?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Really LOL how is that the race card?
    Valid issues.. LOL.... Kut's talking points are all complete bull****.... "millions in captivity".... please.

And another thing, what exactly is "the way" I support Israel?
    Boots on the ground? I didn't say that.... you did.
    What do you think you know?

You're the one throwing the anti Semite card to anyone who doesn't agree with your level of support. Kut asked you to fact check several things and not a peep. Just more accusations of anti semitism.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You're the one throwing the anti Semite card to anyone who doesn't agree with your level of support. Kut asked you to fact check several things and not a peep. Just more accusations of anti semitism.

PEEP!

Yes, there is a ton of information to be had about how Israel is evil.
    I've read it...... even in a book no less!
    I found it to be far less than credible.

Besides, he already said he owns it.... I don't know where else there is to go from there... they are bad and attacks against them are justified.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    PEEP!

Yes, there is a ton of information to be had about how Israel is evil.
    I've read it...... even in a book no less!
    I found it to be far less than credible.

Besides, he already said he owns it.... I don't know where else there is to go from there... they are bad and attacks against them are justified.

Again, nobody has said any attack against Israel was justified. More race card stuff.

You were asked if a friend had prior knowledge to an attack on you and they didn't warn you, were they really your friend. Your only response is more race card bs saying that we blamed the friend for the attack and not the attacker. Nobody gave the attacker a pass but since you couldn't come up with a rebuttal, you tried hanging that noose around our necks.

If the things Kut posted are untrue, then prove it instead of throwing the race card.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Again, nobody has said any attack against Israel was justified. More race card stuff.

You were asked if a friend had prior knowledge to an attack on you and they didn't warn you, were they really your friend. Your only response is more race card bs saying that we blamed the friend for the attack and not the attacker. Nobody gave the attacker a pass but since you couldn't come up with a rebuttal, you tried hanging that noose around our necks.

If the things Kut posted are untrue, then prove it instead of throwing the race card.

I don't see the attackers attacked like I see Israel attacked on a daily basis.
    Every time they get hit with a rocket the international community jumps up and tells them to "exercise restraint".
    and THEY are the bad ones?
    **** that noise.

Meh, it's a waste of time, it's not my responsibility to educate him, he's a big boy and can read a book, he and others have reached this point on their own with the same information that is available to me and to you, he made his choice....
    some people you just can't reach.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't see the attackers attacked like I see Israel attacked on a daily basis.
    Every time they get hit with a rocket the international community jumps up and tells them to "exercise restraint".
    and THEY are the bad ones?
    **** that noise.

Meh, it's a waste of time, it's not my responsibility to educate him, he's a big boy and can read a book, he and others have reached this point on their own with the same information that is available to me and to you, he made his choice....
    some people you just can't reach.

So keep lobbing the race card rather than use facts. I got it.

I've said for a long to take Israel's gloves off. The ones telling them to exercise restraint are largely their supporters who support them for religious reasons. They believe an attack on Israel will signify the apocalypse. Other than personal religious reasons, what explains the zealotry for either side?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    So keep lobbing the race card rather than use facts. I got it.

(not a race card, just to be clear for the confused)

I don't see the race card in my response but if you still do I don't know what else to say.

Look, I'm not going to change his mind, I'm not going to change your mind..... but not everyone reading this is as convinced as some
    are here that we should abandon Israel because of some made up nonsense that Hamas is putting out.
    I'm pushing back against the trip down the rabbit hole and bringing Alice back to reality.

(not a race card, just to be clear for the confused)

Top Bottom