• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Ohhhhh, I thought when you imply someone is racist/prejudiced you lost the argument. Kinda like:

Right out of the "You don't like Obama? You must be racist" playbook.

At that point, what's the reason to continue to post facts/opinions?

Hey, I just asked a reasonable follow up question to the statements you made that Israel is the focus of all evil in the world today.
    I didn't see any wiggle room in your argument concerning the Israeli people so I assumed you are against all of them, because that's how I read it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hey, I just asked a reasonable follow up question to the statements you made that Israel is the focus of all evil in the world today.
    I didn't see any wiggle room in your argument concerning the Israeli people so I assumed you are against all of them, because that's how I read it.

Having issue with the government and policies of Israel is not, by default, mean that one is anti-Semitic. A person may be Israeli, and serve in the govt and NOT be Jewish.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For the record, I asked why Israel is our ally. Somebody then compared Israel to Cuba. Cuba isn't our ally, nor will it be for a LONG time if ever. I have no opposition to diplomatic ties to either Cuba or Israel.... despite their questionable human rights record. I would gladly travel to both, not because I want to support their govts, but because I want to go there.

So the question is still on the table... Why is Israel our ally? What's the point in this one-sided beneficial relationship? Religious dogma can only take you so far before you begin to question how they do business.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Having issue with the government and policies of Israel is not, by default, mean that one is anti-Semitic. A person may be Israeli, and serve in the govt and NOT be Jewish.

We can't be allies with Israel because of their non jewish evil government (LOL) .........
    so we abandon the entire country (clearly some must be jewish) to torment and destruction?
    Collateral damage?

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    What would I be incinerating?

Freedom? Democracy? Sorry couldn't help it, kidding...

I think the original question was, why is Israel our ally or why should they be? Couple thoughts I had...we have a common goal in combating terrorists such as ISIS. We seem to benefit from an exchange of technological research and intelligence, even though we help fund that research. And based on my perception of the news, they seem to be an island of sanity in a region otherwise infected with insanity. Not to mention reasons that can't be discussed :shady:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Freedom? Democracy? Sorry couldn't help it, kidding...

I think the original question was, why is Israel our ally or why should they be? Couple thoughts I had...we have a common goal in combating terrorists such as ISIS. We seem to benefit from an exchange of technological research and intelligence, even though we help fund that research. And based on my perception of the news, they seem to be an island of sanity in a region otherwise infected with insanity. Not to mention reasons that can't be discussed :shady:

Prior knowledge of the Beirut Bombing, but failed to pass along specific intel.... this was said ‘... we’re not there to protect Americans. They’re a big country. Send only the regular information.’ -Nahum Admony, head of Mossad

241 Killed

Don't take my word on it, fact check me please.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    "Breach of protocol" - Well, the Liar-In-Chief would certainly know, as he's the resident authority on breaching protocol. :xmad:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Does an ally share military tech with China? Israel is China's 2nd largest supplier of arms to China, and has been sharing tech much earlier despite our embargo of military hardware at the time. Ally?

...and again, please fact check

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'm not sure anyone on this website can tell you what proper congressional protocol is. When a branch of government sees that an ally is not being shown proper support, I have no problem with that branch of government extending support to the ally in whatever means they can.

when Obama refused to meet with Netanyahu during times of increased violence towards Israel, that sent to direct message to the enemies of Israel. This is an attempt to squash Attacks on Israel by showing US support for them.

Thanks, Doc. I agree, but Israel will be strong regardless if America backs her. We are the ones being protected by our relationship with Israel, but that is just my own personal opinion.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Prior knowledge of the Beirut Bombing, but failed to pass along specific intel.... this was said ‘... we’re not there to protect Americans. They’re a big country. Send only the regular information.’ -Nahum Admony, head of Mossad

241 Killed

Don't take my word on it, fact check me please.

So the Mossad bombed Beirut?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Thanks, Doc. I agree, but Israel will be strong regardless if America backs her. We are the ones being protected by our relationship with Israel, but that is just my own personal opinion.

How do you figure? I just posted an article of how Israel has been share military tech with China for 20 something years.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You guys really believe that ? I'm being serious. Maybe we need to talk via pm. I'm not being disrespectful I just have serious questions.
    i do however believe our alliance with Israel is of strategic importance. I didn't used to think so but now I do.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You guys really believe that ? I'm being serious. Maybe we need to talk via pm. I'm not being disrespectful I just have serious questions.
    i do however believe our alliance with Israel is of strategic importance.
    I didn't used to think so but now I do.

Explain?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom