• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    (not a race card, just to be clear for the confused)

I don't see the race card in my response but if you still do I don't know what else to say.

Look, I'm not going to change his mind, I'm not going to change your mind..... but not everyone reading this is as convinced as some
    are here that we should abandon Israel because of some made up nonsense that Hamas is putting out.
    I'm pushing back against the trip down the rabbit hole and bringing Alice back to reality.

(not a race card, just to be clear for the confused)

You're the one making accusations of anti-semitism. You're the one trying to attach it to anyone who doesn't support Israel the way you do.

Some of us realize that there are way too many useful idiots on either side and aren't interested in being one. If we aren't, we're labeled an anti-semite.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You're the one making accusations of anti-semitism. You're the one trying to attach it to anyone who doesn't support Israel the way you do.

Some of us realize that there are way too many useful idiots on either side and aren't interested in being one. If we aren't, we're labeled an anti-semite.

Ah, so support of Israel makes one a useful idiot?

LOL and you say you have no bias.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL Tell me another one.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Ah, so support of Israel makes one a useful idiot?

LOL and you say you have no bias.

LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL Tell me another one.

Blind support and refusing to acknowledge any problems certainly shows a bias. You continue to dodge any of the things that Kut brought up and through out the anti-semitism card rather than to actually disprove or acknowledge it.

Those who blindly follow Israel or Israel's enemies are useful idiots. One can acknowledge issues with either side and still support them. I support Israel's right to exist and defend themselves. The fact that I think we don't owe them every American life in their defense doesn't make me an anti-semite. But because you think I owe them the support you give, you keep throwing the anti-semite card.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Blind support and refusing to acknowledge any problems certainly shows a bias. You continue to dodge any of the things that Kut brought up and through out the anti-semitism card rather than to actually disprove or acknowledge it.

Those who blindly follow Israel or Israel's enemies are useful idiots. One can acknowledge issues with either side and still support them. I support Israel's right to exist and defend themselves. The fact that I think we don't owe them every American life in their defense doesn't make me an anti-semite. But because you think I owe them the support you give, you keep throwing the anti-semite card.

It isn't blind support. There is good and bad in the world. They are pretty clearly defined.
    Trying to henpeck the facts to undermine the obvious good while refusing to acknowledge the overwhelming truth of that makes one a useful idiot.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It isn't blind support. There is good and bad in the world. They are pretty clearly defined.
    Trying to henpeck the facts to undermine the obvious good while refusing to acknowledge the overwhelming truth of that makes one a useful idiot.

Refusing to acknowledge facts in the name of one's agenda makes them a useful idiot.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Really LOL how is that the race card?
    Valid issues.. LOL.... Kut's talking points are all complete bull****.... "millions in captivity".... please.

And another thing, what exactly is "the way" I support Israel?
    Boots on the ground? I didn't say that.... you did.
    What do you think you know?

All I have read indicates that so called Palestinians are not free to move about as they please. If you wish to debunk that notion post your facts.

Here's one source, disprove it.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/31/gaza-borders_n_5630811.html

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All I have read indicates that so called Palestinians are not free to move about as they please. If you wish to debunk that notion post your facts.

Here's one source, disprove it.
    Why Don't Palestinians Just Leave Gaza? They Can't.

huffingtonpost..... it's already disproven. :rofl:

Nah, I'm not going to waste my time..... your mind is made up, just keep walking that path.
    If that is the conclusion you have reached at this point in your life I'm not going to change your mind.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    huffingtonpost..... it's already disproven. :rofl:

Nah, I'm not going to waste my time..... your mind is made up, just keep walking that path.
    If that is the conclusion you have reached at this point in your life I'm not going to change your mind.

Capitulation. I'll accept it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Book Burning?

Resorting to the Nazi card now?

LOL.... how many times in the martin and ferguson threads did you play da race card?
    You need some new material. You've only mentioned that a dozen times in this thread.

Pot meet kettle, Kettle... Pot. How do you do?!

What's next, spelling erors?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    LOL.... how many times in the martin and ferguson threads did you play da race card?
    You need some new material. You've only mentioned that a dozen times in this thread.

Pot meet kettle, Kettle... Pot. How do you do?!

What's next, spelling erors?

You can't win this argument so you have to accuse your opponents of being nazis and anti semites when nothing suggests your opponents hold such beliefs. You're presented with facts and rather than disprove them, you resort to "Well you're a Nazi!".

Tell me how much of my blood you want to pledge to Israel.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You can't win this argument so you have to accuse your opponents of being nazis and anti semites when nothing suggests your opponents hold such beliefs. You're presented with facts and rather than disprove them, you resort to "Well you're a Nazi!".

Tell me how much of my blood you want to pledge to Israel.

There is no argument to win here.
    You are wrong, I am right.
    See, simple. :D
    The thing that suggests that is the fact that, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary,
    they still hold the position the Israel is the source of the problem.
    It's not so there must be some reason for their viewpoint. It really is the most logical conclusion.

You make your own choice on the blood thing, that's your call.
    I'm not asking you for a single thing you are not willing to do yourself.
    See, I told you that you didn't understand my position.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    There is no argument to win here.
    You are wrong, I am right.
    See, simple. :D
    The thing that suggests that is the fact that, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary,
    they still hold the position the Israel is the source of the problem.
    It's not so there must be some reason for their viewpoint. It really is the most logical conclusion.

You make your own choice on the blood thing, that's your call.
    I'm not asking you for a single thing you are not willing to do yourself.
    See, I told you that you didn't understand my position.

And the Tibetans were freed by hippies wearing t shirts. And all this time I've been looking at foreign policy all wrong.

ryancantshoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2013
    The City
    It's impossible to defend Israels influence on US foreign affairs. The only real option is to deny its' existsence in plain opposition to the facts, marginialize those with their eyes open by calling them "antisemitic," and ignore it.

Zionist Jews run this country, they laugh at our dead soldiers from their luxury homes, and lower class well-to-do Midwestern folks continue to send their kids to the military to fight for another nations national security.

That truth hurts. In the soul.

Working class Republicans tend to be simple people. For them, the Arab problems supersede any instinct into investigation of who runs what, who controls who, etc. The question bores them, particularly when armed with the Israeli-controlled media wing which teaches us to laugh off the Jewish control of our nation as conspiratorial and racist.

Zionists run almost every institution in our country, but it's an aside. Coincidence. Nothing to see here. Don't talk about it. What are you, some kind of Muslim sympathizer?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom