• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Israel is an ally of our country, not our President.

Based on? Seems to me, our involvement in Israel's security has threatened our own.

Kut (thinks the Israelis are more than capable of defending themselves and abusing those it governs)

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    got it. So we'll only ally with someone if they decrease the likelihood WE will get attacked? Do you only befriend people who you can benefit from?

It's ridiculous that you think the criteria for personal friends is in any way similar to nations developing allies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    It's ridiculous that you think the criteria for personal friends is in any way similar to nations developing allies.

That's not what happened here. I scoffed at your suggestion that we should only be allied with a nation who makes it less likely we'll be attacked. I then followed up with a personal question.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's not what happened here. I scoffed at your suggestion that we should only be allied with a nation who makes it less likely we'll be attacked. I then followed up with a personal question.

I never made our security the sole criteria for being allies. You suggested that. Mutually beneficial trade, a adherence to similar political ideologies, and others are how allies are made. What benefit does the United States have in being allied with Israel? Are they a net benefit or liability?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I never made our security the sole criteria for being allies. You suggested that. Mutually beneficial trade, a adherence to similar political ideologies, and others are how allies are made. What benefit does the United States have in being allied with Israel? Are they a net benefit or liability?

It's GOT to be tough to keep friends.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As for your personal question, no I do not befriend people I can only benefit from. But I also don't befriend people that keep millions oppressed and in captivity. Nor do I loan or give weapons to my friends to employ on others. Nor do I allow my friends to spy and steal my secrets. Nor do I allow my friends to kill my family members and say "it's cool."

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    As for your personal question, no I do not befriend people I can only benefit from. But I also don't befriend people that keep millions oppressed and in captivity. Nor do I loan or give weapons to my friends to employ on others. Nor do I allow my friends to spy and steal my secrets. Nor do I allow my friends to kill my family members and say "it's cool."

Hey, if you have an agenda own it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I suppose you don't repeat untrue, inaccurate and one-sided talking points about your friends either.

Find something inaccurate, and I'll address it. I make no bones about my belief that Israel govt is criminally oppressive.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

But you're ready to pack your bags and head off to a cool vacation to Cuba?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No jews in Cuba.

No. Back a couple of weeks ago, when Obama announced he wanted to normalize relations with Cuba, you know the one that imprisons its country men, have been know to shoot people they deem "unseemly", etc. Some people *cough* *Kutnupe* *cough* were all excited about getting the opportunity to go down there and support them with his hard, earned, money.

Top Bottom