• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThatOneKid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2014
    Batesville
    Well then that's three of us. Like I said we can do some sort of informal 100yrd benchrest shoot. I'll provide the bench an the rest lol. Once I see how many want to come we can get a few more details such as time an things like that. An I'll provide the paper targets so everyone will be shooting at the same thing. We will plan on the 26th of this month then. So everyone can bring their best long range rig an their best loads an we'll see if we can all make some tiny groups lol

Well crap. I'd love to come, I grew up in scottsburg, but I leave for school on the 22nd :(

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ok fellas only a couple days away! As of now I only have had one person confirm that they will for sure be here. Feel free to send me a PM if your planning to attend so I can get a head count. Thanks!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Tomorrow is the day, looks to be some good weather also! Hope to see you guys there that have PMed me. If you have questions or would still like to attend feel free to send me a PM. If not Ill post up a new thread tomorrow with the range report :ar15:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom