• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well of course it looks like I'm gonna have to work this weekend so I'm going to have to reschedule. Which may be good so a few other people may be able to come as well. If you are interested in attending. Post up a date in August on a Saturday that you be able to attend an I'll set it up for that date. Thanks fellas.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Alright thanks Nyle, It looks like ill be available 8/16 or 8/30. So out of the two lets get one set in stone so I can get a count on how many there will be to attend. If you can attend one of those dates post on here and let me know. As far as the shooting part we will keep it the same as originally discussed. Ill wait 4 or 5 days an compile the dates an see which one has the most votes for it. An we can go from there.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    It sounds like fun to me. I am good for the 8/16. Then I am retired and can do it about any time. It would be great to put a face to some of the names.

I live in Switzerland county. How far is that from where you are? Please PM me with information when things are set up. I don't always remember to check back on old postings. Some times they get away from me.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    It sounds like fun to me. I am good for the 8/16. Then I am retired and can do it about any time. It would be great to put a face to some of the names.

I live in Switzerland county. How far is that from where you are? Please PM me with information when things are set up. I don't always remember to check back on old postings. Some times they get away from me.

Im in Scottsburg so its 30 miles north of Louisville Ky on I65. An yes after we get a date in stone Ill post in this thread to get everyone that wants to attend to send me a PM so I can get info to everyone. Just be sure to subscribe to this thread ;)

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Awesome that's 4... looks like we are going to plan on 8/16. If every one that plans to attend would send me a PM I will give directions to the house. As before Ill provide the targets so everyone will be shooting at the same thing. An we will do the informal best out of 5 groups at 100yrds for a little bit of bragging rights, lol. All you need to bring is some ammo an your favorite precision rig! Thanks fellas hope this turns out well, always good to put some screen names with faces an make a few new shooting friends :yesway:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom