• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well as far as dates go I was thinking maybe toward the end of the month. Maybe like the 26th?...... Only real stipulation would be if Im gonna host my range isn't the biggest (I only have two benches) So there may not be as much shooting as would like to be done.

But on the other hand maybe we could do an informal small precision shoot or something. Have all that show bring their best precision rig and we can set targets at 110yrds an see who can post the best 5 shot group out of 5 groups?...... Just a thought.... what do you guys think or any other ideas possibly?.

But looks like their could be interest so im game for setting something up.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    Well as far as dates go I was thinking maybe toward the end of the month. Maybe like the 26th?...... Only real stipulation would be if Im gonna host my range isn't the biggest (I only have two benches) So there may not be as much shooting as would like to be done.

But on the other hand maybe we could do an informal small precision shoot or something. Have all that show bring their best precision rig and we can set targets at 110yrds an see who can post the best 5 shot group out of 5 groups?...... Just a thought.... what do you guys think or any other ideas possibly?.

But looks like their could be interest so im game for setting something up.
    That actually sounds pretty good, been wanting to test my AR out a bit, haven't really had a chance to yet

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well then that's three of us. Like I said we can do some sort of informal 100yrd benchrest shoot. I'll provide the bench an the rest lol. Once I see how many want to come we can get a few more details such as time an things like that. An I'll provide the paper targets so everyone will be shooting at the same thing. We will plan on the 26th of this month then. So everyone can bring their best long range rig an their best loads an we'll see if we can all make some tiny groups lol

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    That sucks, I'm working that Saturday. I'd like to join in since I'm right here in Scottsburg. I don't have any magnified optics on my long guns anyway. Well besides my TC muzzleloader. I'd be up for the 100 yd challenge with open sights with my M1 garand or my ruger gunsite scout rifle. Keep thread posted if you decide to change date

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Hey just cause you don't run an optic doesn't mean you cant come out and have fun! Ok but the 26th looks to be pretty locked in thus far. But yes I will keep the thread updated for sure.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Just wanted to bump this thread up again and see if there would be any other interest and if the format for the shoot was good with everyone who was wanting to attend. Or if there were any other ideas, feel free to let me know!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Hmm..... Internet weirdos and high powered weapons. Yep sounds like some place I need to be.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Dang yea wish u could make it also. An oh yea we will take some pics for sure. Like I said if all goes well with this one I'll probably do another one

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    NO CANADIANS!!!!!:):

To the OP we have had a few meet and greets down here at my shop in Clarksville...If you need a place to host the "meet" part you all are more than welcome to meet at the shop and then head to wherever you all want for the "shoot" part...

You can no longer deny it doggydaddy...I found this clip of you on youtube..Internet is forever brother...
    Well, I rarely wear my tocque anymore so I'm hardly recognizable. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom