• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Just wondering if anyone would be up for a meet an shoot in an around the Scottsburg area. I might even be interested in hosting if it was just a few INGOers. Just wanted to maybe see if there would be any interest. Its always good having fellowship with other 2A supporters and sharing the sport, and putting faces to screen names is always nice, lol.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hey...if you're game for hosting a bunch of weirdos from the internets.....what could possibly go wrong? :laugh:

Seriously though, I'd be interested depending on time, date, etc., etc.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I'd be a definite maybe! :)

NO CANADIANS!!!!!:):

To the OP we have had a few meet and greets down here at my shop in Clarksville...If you need a place to host the "meet" part you all are more than welcome to meet at the shop and then head to wherever you all want for the "shoot" part...

You can no longer deny it doggydaddy...I found this clip of you on youtube..Internet is forever brother...

[video=youtube;GsgVspgy184]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184[/video]

Deathmagnetgt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    New Albany
    NO CANADIANS!!!!!:):

To the OP we have had a few meet and greets down here at my shop in Clarksville...If you need a place to host the "meet" part you all are more than welcome to meet at the shop and then head to wherever you all want for the "shoot" part...

You can no longer deny it doggydaddy...I found this clip of you on youtube..Internet is forever brother...

[video=youtube;GsgVspgy184]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVspgy184[/video]
    What shop would that be? I was planning on dropping by a shop in Clark to see what they had.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom